Facelift B&O subwoofer

Jcbmally

Started with nothing & still have most of it left.
Reaction score
Maybe I’m being a bit thick but, the more I read regarding B&O, am I correct in assuming there should be a subwoofer in the boot of my 69 8V saloon (C&S pack) ?? I do have the amp under the passenger seat.
I have B&O speakers on the doors, the tweets in the pillars, additional speakers above the door armrest, speaker on dash and one on the parcel shelf ????
The MMI has all the right settings as well.
I don’t have a sub in the boot !

Maybe I’m being a bit thick but, the more I read regarding B&O, am I correct in assuming there should be a subwoofer in the boot of my 69 8V saloon (C&S pack) ?? I do have the amp under the passenger seat.
I have B&O speakers on the doors, the tweets in the pillars, additional speakers above the door armrest, speaker on dash and one on the parcel shelf ????
Sub is fitted underneath the rear parcel shelf ie part of the bodywork in the saloon

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jcbmally

Is there a connector present in the bootwell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sub is fitted underneath the rear parcel shelf ie part of the bodywork in the saloon

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
Thanks mate.

Yeah that’s the bootwell under the parcel floor, I assumed you checked there haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol, I did say I may be a bit thick lol.

• Haha
Reactions: pburv, Frizzley and Jassyo06