B5 perches

dale86

Reaction score
Ive just got my pair of b5 perches and I was just lookin at them and wondering are these suppose to be specific to each side or can the be used on any side as theyre both the same but dont look like they can be used on either side to me .

I did mine last weekend and they can be used on either side, theres only one part number for them so no right or left

Have you got yours lowered at the moment? I Was thinking of putting some on my sport with standard suspension to drop the front just a little. Anyone done this?

Im lowering it while I fit them on eibachs but I was gona ask the same if anyone had them fitted on standard sport suspension and b5 perches are plates that ur springs sit in at the top of your front struts and lowers your car 10mm over the b6 ones im led to believe.

Ive got them on my sport suspension. And it done the job. Lowered it Bout 15mm and balanced the overall look.,as the front on most audis is higher than the back.

Mine will be up for sale soon (b5 perches) As ive got my coilovers on..

My cars in pieces at the minute as im in the process of doing this mod, just wondering if you use the spring on the lower rubber spring seat on the perch or just place the spring straight on the perch?
Thanks!

Just wondering if anyone can confirm something.

Can you use the b5 perches on any other damper other than OEM?

I thought about getting Bilstein dampers, but then I have a notion they won't allow you to benefit from the B5 perches.

Am I right? Stick to OEM shocks?

Just wondering if anyone can confirm something.

Can you use the b5 perches on any other damper other than OEM?

I thought about getting Bilstein dampers, but then I have a notion they won't allow you to benefit from the B5 perches.

Am I right? Stick to OEM shocks?

Maybe just buy B5 dampers?