B6 1.9tdi 130 sport 2004

Mike.M

Reaction score
Well still looking for a B6 1.9tdi 130 sport 2003 or 2004 with the GmbH kit as the last few have been dogs at dealers in terms of body work and one also had no oil in the engine! Restricted to dealers as have to reluctantly px my immaculate lupo GTI as it is not selling privately :(

Found another two that look promising and the question is, one in particular is 2004 with only 50k miles and full Audi service history with recent at 43k miles......no water pump so would need to get that done which is a pain but better safe than sorry.

Think it is worth a punt being so low with age and being a diesel?

if it all check out ok whats the problem?

personally i am not a fan of older low milage cars usually means they have done mainly short runs round town and stop start driving with the engine rarely up to temp . i have an a4 1.9tdi b6 sport avant its done 123000 miles its on the motorway every day and runs realy realy well . i am in two minds to change for something newer but just cant bring myself to sell it as it runs so well and is very economical and reasonable to tax and insure plus its been remapped to 170 bhp as the 312mm brake upgrade rs4 rear sway bar in briliant red with full black leather and 18" rs6 alloys black powder coated . dont let milage put you off as long as it as had regular oil changes these engines are bullet proof and no dpf or oil pump problems

you have many more miles in yours yet I would stick with it

I have seen over 400k on these engines

I see your point on the low mileage thing but as you say they are bullet proof

The point on the miles is the main issue as it appear to not have been driven and had an Audi service (4 in total) every 2 years on average but guess a closer inspection and test drive are on order.

some people are like that they will service it regardless of mileage!

Im the same with my bike I do about 4k a year on it and service it twice! even though its supposed to be done every 7.5k!

its well worth a look though check the mileage against mot database to see if it tallies up etc

checking its mot history is fine but what about the first three years who knows what milage a car as done before it even needs its first mot . i am not for one minute talking about this car but any car just imagine a rep flying up and down the motorway all week every week it is feasable that a car could of covered 50.000 plus miles a year that milage could be knocked back buy some unscroupulouse owner before its first service which would be the first time its milage would be recorded and so on and so forth for each service . i am not saying it happens much i am just saying it could . now the only way to tell a cars true milage is with vcds it can interogate the ecu and no matter what the milage says on the dash the correct milage is stored in the ecu . if any seller will not let you use vcds then just walk away there are plenty more

Well they are wanting £7k for the car and there is some light damage on the front and rear bumpers but this seems expensive to me and they are not shifting on price............so the hunt goes on.

Got a friend that sources cars and has also found one that is a 54 plate and 110K miles with full Audi service and much less in cost..........waiting on more info

Why not have mine, it only has 75k miles and is a very nice one!! Audi : *Audi A4 Avant 1.8T 190 S-Line QUATTRO (four wheel drive) ONO*

still fairly economical, four wheel drive, and has had the cambelt, water pump etc done at last service.

Recently spent £800 on continental tyres, and £1000 on cambelt, water pump, new discs and pads and service in march.

Reluctantly selling but my new company car is arriving so it has to go.

I am open to offers!

Thanks

Very nice and didi see that.......but need to sell mine or px it

Very nice and didi see that.......but need to sell mine or px it

Hi, mine is off tomorrow to have all four wheels refurbed, should be back by saturday and i will be with it at gti international on sunday. If youre interested in coming to see it just let me know.

I am open to sensible offers

PM me

Cheers