B6 A4 Avant 2.5 TDI 180 Quattro Sport

S2 NorthEast

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm after a standard B6 A4 Avant 2.5 TDI 180 Quattro Sport with leather,manual 03 or 04 plate with preferably less than 100k on the clock.

Full service history with cam belt and water pump replaced.

Based in Aberdeen but willing to travel.

Cheers, Mike.

Hi and welcome.
Good choice of car but you might be waiting a while to find one that fits that specification. You'll have more chance finding a higher mileage example that needs the belt & pump doing, then factor the work into the price and get it done yourself, you know it's been done then!
Find one with a strong service history and good owners then maintain it well and the mileage becomes less relevant.

There aren't many under 100k and if its 10yrs old it will be needing another belt if the first was done on time.Leather only if its heated unless you are tougher than me

I've no problem with slightly over 100k but not interested in space ship miles TBH.
Good service history backed up with documentation is vital though.
If the belts have been done as per schedule then ok.
My last 2.5 had leather, wee bit cold but easier to keep clean having two springer spaniels and a missus who tends to treat the car like a bin.
Cheers.

Leather a must then we have 2 terriers who would ruin anything else in this weather.Good luck

Yeah, cloth seats would be fit for the skip after a couple of weeks.