B6 Saloon Leather Interior Non Split fold rear

stevereid

Reaction score
Hello Folks and Happy new year.

Its been a fair while since I posted last..so here goes again :)
Just got my car back after being hit by a white van, who admitted liability, so got all the little bumps and scratches ironed out while it was in the body shop and is now looking fantastic.
I'm looking for a Leather Interior now, for a saloon with fixed rear seat.I know they are like rocking horse sh*t but though I'd ask the question in case someone know of one going.

Cheers in advance

Steve

they are hard to get with the fixed rear took me a year to get 1
why dont you have a retrim that way its brand new and prob better than the audi oem
also you get a choice of colour
around £800

Yeah, i've been looking for about a year now..missed one on ebay a month or so agao as I was on holiday !
I had considered a retrim, but couldn't find anyone local ish in the north east

Thanks for the offer..but one set of cloth is enough :) its leather i'm after :)

Just becos I don't have split fold rear seats in my saloon, so don't have the correct mounts for a split fold rear seat

Ah, i see! ha. I was imagining some wild reason when really it was quite simple. :) I didn't realise they had different mounts, but seems obvious now.

Just had an estimate back from a local trimmers...£2500 plus f@cking vat !
Looks like I'll be waiting

Yeah, my thoughts exactly ! Rs4 interior would be 1st choice :)

Just had another quote of £1200/£1400 for a retrim by a local company using a kit !

I thought the split rear seats were really rare: they were an expensive option IIRC.

Seen a few on eBay, prob best to just keep looking there or contact a breakers?

top tip though: if you have ANY thoughts about front heated seats, do them now! I was thinking about getting mine switched to heated (for the missus in her little skirts - I'm fine as I'm all grown up and wear long trousers :p)) ... and it's gonna be easier to replace the whole seat :(

Yeah, was planning on replacing the whole seat and looking to do RNS-E aswell. Ideally i'd like an RS4 interior..but i'm struggling to get any leather interior with solid rear seat.
The split folds are a lot more common on ebay than solid rear seats

Hello Folks and Happy new year.

Its been a fair while since I posted last..so here goes again :)
Just got my car back after being hit by a white van, who admitted liability, so got all the little bumps and scratches ironed out while it was in the body shop and is now looking fantastic.
I'm looking for a Leather Interior now, for a saloon with fixed rear seat.I know they are like rocking horse sh*t but though I'd ask the question in case someone know of one going.

Cheers in advance

Steve
I've got full leather with fixed rear didn't think they were that rare?

Makes up for the fact that i dont have rear electric windows or a ****** key!!!! to turn off my passenger airbag, my mums 05 plate Micra has one for gods sake!!

Yeah, its the same interior I have at the minute, that I want to replce with leather.