B6 TO B7 FRONT END CONVERSION COMPLETE FRONT END

Looks awesome once waxed and polished properly.
have you got any more up to date pics you can put on your thread. When I first joined your thread was the one to watch now it seems to be mine lol

yeah front panel engine specific I got a 3.2 v6 one as mine is the 2.4 v6 so all the fans sit in the same location. I would also recommend buying a used one as the aftermarkets feel very weak. If i knew before hand i would have source a used one instead i bought aftermarket new.

Ahh well its all coming together nicely it seems bar the damage :(

Im just buying all the bits in stages at the moment just have wings and bonnet, but that list of fixings would be a life saver and save loads of time if thats possible. Currently selling off my Bentleys to fund this over winter for next years shows :)

Lights look alot better than expected too for aftermarket ones.

All in all cant wait too see the finished results!

Great result EEZ 4503!

Im very much liking the attitude despite all the negatives you hear about doing this conversion. the same with Variosso which I had the pleasure to see in person just before he finished everything.

T.oldaker - I think thats the way to do it..just gather the parts in stages and dont rush. Yours will look fantastic im sure.

Diesel Jake - C'mon then! You've got all the parts right?!

As for me..I have a 'mod-a-month' policy haha. At my rate it will take me a while to complete the front end.

IMG 1892
IMG 1894
IMG 1902
IMG 1907
IMG 1910
IMG 1913
IMG 1914
IMG 1915
IMG 1920
IMG 1921

Reactions: rjm180 and krs187uk
So been a while since an update but I now painted the whole car and bumpers this morning and still got the side skirts, mouldings, sensors and petrol flap to do. Then going to try fit up during the week then next weekend should be ready to roll. Work is a pain cause I have to do everything in the evenings.

Looks good but why you not taken the bonnet and stud it up to paint so no **** lands on it

Fitted it all up so I dont have to muck around with it once it was all painted. nothing a little de nib and polish wouldnt take care of

its all fitted up and nearly ready to roll. just need to do a final polish up and full valet inside and put the mouldings on. I might paint the lower front middle bit matt silver to break it up a little.

Reactions: rjm180 and DieselJake
its all fitted up and nearly ready to roll. just need to do a final polish up and full valet inside and put the mouldings on. I might paint the lower front middle bit matt silver to break it up a little.

Nice :) Looking great!

Did you manage to get together a list of all the little bits ordered from Audi?

My opinion would be to leave it or to paint it gloss black. Besides, when you put the number plate on, it will break up the colour, with a great big UK plate :p

As a painter, do you offer your services to other Kind members of the Audi Sport.net community? haha.

Nice :) Looking great!

Did you manage to get together a list of all the little bits ordered from Audi?

I will do need to get all my invoices together and will try scan them to you guys are see all the part numbers as well.

IMG 2002
IMG 2003 1

Reactions: krs187uk, rjm180 and DieselJake
So the car is back on the road and I am driving it and it looks the absolute nuts. Just been so paranoid parking up as I dont want any scratches or dents. But car gets alot of looks now and is so much better than the mongy pre facelift front. I appreciate the car alot more now.

Congratualtions on the conversion mate.

A job very well done. Please please change the wheels, 19's and then slam it a bit to match the aggressive nature of the front bumper similar to how T.oldaker has done. This way you'll complete the 'look'.

If you're london based, could I use your services to possilby paint my car in the future?

So the car is back on the road and I am driving it and it looks the absolute nuts. Just been so paranoid parking up as I dont want any scratches or dents. But car gets alot of looks now and is so much better than the mongy pre facelift front. I appreciate the car alot more now.

Now that looks awesome! And I'm convinced to do it myself now. Will have to get the rest of it in the next few months as air ride is the big purchase this month.

Well done though completely changed the look of the car.

Hey there im on the way to do this conversion on my 2003 cab would it be possible to write a list of the parts you brought from audi all the brackets and stuff would be much appreciated thanks

Looks fantastic. Personally id put the audi rings back on the front grille. They look so plain without them imo.

Reactions: DrStrange