B6 Useful Ebay finds

message N8 as he had a set fitted to his A3 sportback so should know the exact dimensions of them - at a guess I would say yes with stretched tyres and camber adjustment but not 100%

Would those A8 wheels fit a B6 ???

Very doubtful with that tyre size, 275 width is very aggressive for an A4! Plus 20's would be a bit OTT, 19's is the max on an A4 in my opinion. I may be selling my wheels very soon! ;) for 19's again that is :p

Very good springs. Using them on mine and I've got no complaints.

Ive had Tein S Tech spring on a couple of previous cars and I agree they are very good and they lower the car perfectly for springs in my opinion.

Ive had Tein S Tech spring on a couple of previous cars and I agree they are very good and they lower the car perfectly for springs in my opinion.

I agree. Here's a couple of pics....

DSC01552_zps45dfb89c.jpg

DSC01298.jpg

DSC01296.jpg

DSC01297.jpg

DSC01299.jpg

Looking good on the Teins mate! They almost give coilover drop but for the price of a very good quality brand spring. I'd have then over Eibach springs any day. I had them on my old E46 M3, and my old Toyota Altezza RS200, both rode really well and both sat really nice and low like they were on coilovers.

Thing is with those lowering springS in the pictures the tyres fill the arches so would be interesting to see it with a nice lower profile tyre and bigger wheel to see how much arch gap you really get

If bigger wheels with lower profile tyres have the same rolling radius as the OEM wheels and tyres then the arch gap will be exactly the same.

Deano 1978, would these be the correct lowering springs for the 2.5 tdi Avant as well?

No, the 2.5tdi engine weighs a fair bit more than the 1.9, so will have a stiffer spring as far as I know.

Reactions: joncro

My car started life with those wheels ;) miss michelin tyres. Prices are ugly for good brands when you run 19's.

If bigger wheels with lower profile tyres have the same rolling radius as the OEM wheels and tyres then the arch gap will be exactly the same.
Yeah haha, anyone offsetting the rolling radius is a mad man speedo will go nuts.

I dunno what it is but something tells me that munchkincoupe spends an awful lot of time on eBay........... :p

That rs4 replica was originally up for a starting bid of £5800 but no one bid on it.

I dunno what it is but something tells me that munchkincoupe spends an awful lot of time on eBay........... :p

That rs4 replica was originally up for a starting bid of £5800 but no one bid on it.

Ha ha yes I do my friend!

We're on the lookout for for a B6 driverside front wing in LY9B Brilliant Black should you come across one on your travels Munch :) my son managed to front end his car

Last edited:
God that's sexy, if anyone wants to lend a poor student cash it's mine haha

EDIT: Just realised it's 2002, dude must of been selling narcotics and his left testicle to pay for all those rs4 parts, respray and body work, absolute beast.

Shame it's only a 2.0 NA though, not knocking it as its a brilliant engine, my wife's b6 avant has the same engine, but not the power to match the looks. I know my car is an S4 rep and has all the rs4 interior in it but it does have the poke to match the looks still (admittably not quite as much poke as an s4, but it can still show up some tasty cars on the road!)