B7 possible quattro conversion

Alex, if you're still considering this then a tidy quattro with engine failure has come up in the classifieds...an avant though so not sure if this suitable?
As above - it's my car. Quattro s-line. Currently worth little more than scrap to me (or leather interior + alloys). If you need parts for quattro it could be good for you..

Alex, if you're still considering this then a tidy quattro with engine failure has come up in the classifieds...an avant though so not sure if this suitable?
Thanks for the info fella, but all things considered im quite content with my FWD as is. Although it would be the daddy of retrofits and a good challenge its just not necessary for me or particularly economically viable on a 14 year old car, regardless of how much i love it! Lol

Thanks for the info fella, but all things considered im quite content with my FWD as is. Although it would be the daddy of retrofits and a good challenge its just not necessary for me or particularly economically viable on a 14 year old car, regardless of how much i love it! Lol
This is true. I'm now considering replacing my seized engine in my 2.0tfsi quattro - which also isn't economically viable

Reactions: AvantAlexB7