• Welcome to the ASN Cool Wall...

Vote Now!!

Add your suggested car and others can vote on just how cool it really is. From Abarth to Zenvo it up to you.

One car per thread and comments many be added to each thread. If you add a car in the comments it will be either removed or posted as a new thread.

B7 RS4

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
B7 RS4 is just so cool, and this example is even cooler... :yes: :thumbs up:

1617217269102.png
1617217269102.png

Vote

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
So good I posted it twice...

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
My little old turbo bus, and very cool in my eyes. :yahoo: :thumbs up:

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
It's that old chestnut "hindsight " again...lol, i think it was a good move to go with a naturally aspirated V8 lump and well suited to the B7 platform.
Sometimes it's not always about the boost.

5Phil3

As nice a car as it is, I think this would struggle to be considered cool as ultimately, its not an RS6

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
As nice a car as it is, I think this would struggle to be considered cool as ultimately, its not an RS6
It's very cool.
Rs6 is a bigger barge than the RS4 , the rs6 is a nice car but still not a patch on the B7 platform RS4, it's not always about the BHP either.

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
It's a nice bit of kit agreed and awesome colour but the Avant shape wins me over every time....nice RS indeedy all the same :yes: :thumbs up:

wab172uk

Now in an X3 M40i And a Yaris GR-Four
I personally think the B7 RS4 Saloon was the best RS4 Audi has produced.

My old man had one, and one regret is I didn't buy it off him when he decided to change it.

The B5 RS4 being my second favourite. Everyone since has been too big, too heavy, too boring.