B7 RS4

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
B7 RS4 is just so cool, and this example is even cooler... :yes: :thumbs up:

Reactions: quattrogone
One word.. Turbo or turbos... OK that's two words or three if we're splitting hairs but where are the turbos. Still it was a very good car. :)

Reactions: Charlie Farley
I just feel that a RS car should have a turbo somewhere under the bonnet.. :) The RS2 started the trend of being Quattro and turbocharged and that's where it should have kept going :) Not saying the B7 RS4 wasn't a great car just was it the right way to do it? :)

Reactions: Charlie Farley
It's that old chestnut "hindsight " again...lol, i think it was a good move to go with a naturally aspirated V8 lump and well suited to the B7 platform.
Sometimes it's not always about the boost.

As nice a car as it is, I think this would struggle to be considered cool as ultimately, its not an RS6

As nice a car as it is, I think this would struggle to be considered cool as ultimately, its not an RS6
It's very cool.
Rs6 is a bigger barge than the RS4 , the rs6 is a nice car but still not a patch on the B7 platform RS4, it's not always about the BHP either.

I do like yours rob but I feel the saloon is really cool
CF4BF772 2295 40DD 8C13 BBEF56EA926F

Reactions: daytonamart and Charlie Farley
It's a nice bit of kit agreed and awesome colour but the Avant shape wins me over every time....nice RS indeedy all the same :yes: :thumbs up:

Reactions: Administrators
I personally think the B7 RS4 Saloon was the best RS4 Audi has produced.

My old man had one, and one regret is I didn't buy it off him when he decided to change it.

The B5 RS4 being my second favourite. Everyone since has been too big, too heavy, too boring.

Reactions: daytonamart