B8 3G MMI+ Bluetooth streaming

Underachiever

Reaction score
Hi, I've got a 2011 a4 fitted with the 3G MMI+ system. I know there's the tune2air adaptor but is there an option where I can control my Spotify on the MMI?

I hope you get an answer. I've been trying for ages to stream anything though mine, including video.

Sent from my SGP621 using Tapatalk

Only way i have done video is via the cable and an ipod

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I have the tune2air in mine, in regards to Spotify it displays the song info on screen and you can skip songs with the console, but you can't browse to it as it treats your phone as an iPod being connected via bluetooth, so it'll play whatever is on your phone (good if you use apple music), but you have to manually choose spotify on your phone and start playing music for it to work, quality is excellent though.

Any other questions fire away.

Reactions: Underachiever
Thanks for the replies. I guess I won't be able to use the receive calls as it'll be connected the the tune2air? I'll buy one and give it a try as it looks to be the only option.

You can still receive calls, my phone is connected to the car via bluetooth for the handset and to the tune2air as audio out only.

Have you got a link to the one you use? I've found some that are 3g high, but I've not the the aux option on the source menu, just ami.