B8 puddle lights and door light codes ?

A4geordie

Reaction score
Does any one have the codes for the b8 audi door card lights... puddle, handle and rear facing lights... Thanks if you have or a thread which does

Welcome to the site.

Have you done any research on the site as yet?

Not on this site, but I know I need the right codes to program into vag com I was just wondering if any one has them ??

If you have a new software on your Ross Tech then you dont need to know the code.
Just juse the long code helper, and activate puddle and warning lights from the menu.

I did this a few weeks ago on mine.

Reactions: NHN
Yes, update your software with cable & then see what codes it offers, please also next time research the site before asking for codes incase its been discussed before.

Sorry nhn new to forums but all seemed to say different things,I haven't got Vagcom but a friend of friend has and was being told I need codes before he can do anything,am I right in thinking you supply the official rosstech leads and if so how much delivered mate cheers

Alright guys,

sorry to jump on this but I'm new an unsure how to start new discussions etc but I'm after anyone who can help me with a few vcds up grades like needle sweep etc I'm a tard when it comes to stuff like this so looking for some one near Wiltshire/Somerset to do it for me for some $

cheers