B8 rear diffuser question

lee_halbert40

Reaction score
Hey folks
I was thinking about getting a new rear diffuser for my avant and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this website.
www.body-kit.co.uk

3208db57d0ad236ef43f352c63731762.jpg

Also how easy is it to take off the old and fit a new diffuser

Cheers
Lee

That's nice, I'm looking at getting a rear diffuser myself

Reactions: lee_halbert40
Been doing a bit of research and I think it is reiger over in America that do the diffuser that I want.
5d1c58f1bf8e7615032d73f3ad56d79d.jpg

need to do a bit more searching to find one

I'm looking at the deval or enlaes but both will be mega bucks by the time shipping and import tax is paid

I have been trawling for a diffuser, can't find one to fit the S-Line other than the standard S4, most seem to be for non s-line model.
Rieger one looks good

Reactions: antowens
I have been talking to a guy in the US about a carbon fibre one and he said that because its not flexible the rear bumper has to be removed to fix it on.
The price was about £650 which included shipping but not custom charges and vat

i have found this issue when i swapped my exhaust to quads the choice for sline models is poor i was surprised how bad the choice was

Reactions: Macdoon
i have found this issue when i swapped my exhaust to quads the choice for sline models is poor i was surprised how bad the choice was
Which diffuser did you go with in the end Ant

Which diffuser did you go with in the end Ant

Just the S4 on mate i would of loved one of the other type or carbon one but couldn't justify cost at the time

I managed to get the plastic surround for £30
And i couldn't find the chrome trim anywhere so ended up buying one from TPS £90

Reactions: Macdoon