B8 s4 non resonated downpipe advice

Deo

Reaction score
Hi, just got the remus non resonated downpipes delivered. Product code 0491141200. Bit late now but site I got them from just stated for b8 s4. Been on another site with the same product code says it doesn't fit saloon. Remus website doesnt specify advant or saloon just says it will fit b8 s4. Do they fit saloon? Anyone got these fitted? Cheers

Hi, just got the remus non resonated downpipes delivered. Product code 0491141200. Bit late now but site I got them from just stated for b8 s4. Been on another site with the same product code says it doesn't fit saloon. Remus website doesnt specify advant or saloon just says it will fit b8 s4. Do they fit saloon? Anyone got these fitted? Cheers
Yes got them fitted to my 2010 saloon manual m8.

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

Cheers m8. Got them fitted today, sounds alright. Really raspy tho, what's yours like?

Cheers m8. Got them fitted today, sounds alright. Really raspy tho, what's yours like?
Yeah raspy too m8. What setup you running? I've got a silenced x pipe in place of the middle silencer and no back boxes.

Only stock, just with these remus downpipes. Mine only came with 2 clamps think it's blowing a bit. Sounds **** to be honest.I've bought some better clamps to fit

Only stock, just with these remus downpipes. Mine only came with 2 clamps think it's blowing a bit. Sounds **** to be honest.I've bought some better clamps to fit
Yeah m8 try and get the sleeve type clamps. I never had them fitted on the standard system so can't compare m8. With my setup it seems to rasp until the revs get over 4k then it sounds good, just loud! Is yours a dsg? I've heard they seem to rasp more.

Manual m8, got under it yesterday and one of the downpipes are really blowing at the joint.

My DSG with testpipes has a rasp between 2K-2.5k rpm. I've heatwrapped the downpipes which has changed/deepened the rasp slightly.

Reactions: Ginge247