B9 A4/S4 - Little Surprises

My friend has a Jag F-Pace and his app is so much better than the Audi one. He can unlock the car, start it remotely, put the heaters on etc ready so it's nice and warm when he gets to the car.

I love my B9 to bits but you only need to try the MMI app and the My Audi website to see that Audi are a huge clusterfuck when it comes to IT. They need to make huge strides in time for the next generation of cars.

/proc/stat

Reactions: maui
Can we please tone down the language, this is a family forum so lets please keep it this way...

Reactions: Kestrel and duckduck
Why is unlocking the car with a phone good?

Heating it up would be for sure.

Reactions: duckduck
The way you can see what's in one of your `Shortcut Buttons` simply be swiping your finger over the button. Very swish!

Reactions: maui
On my test drive I noticed that if you rest your finger on the 1-8 buttons on the MMI system without actually pressing them it will give you a preview on the screen of what that button will do if pressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way you can see what's in one of your `Shortcut Buttons` simply be swiping your finger over the button. Very swish!

Stop trying to steal my findings!!

I do beg your pardon!

Reactions: Daggerit
I was very impressed with it when I accidentally brushed against the switches so I'll forgive you for mentioning it a second time.

I was very impressed with it when I accidentally brushed against the switches so I'll forgive you for mentioning it a second time.

Thank you, sir. You are too kind.

Reactions: Daggerit