Wanted B9 RS4 - 68 plate onwards.

SiPie

Reaction score
Must haves are the colour to be either Daytona or Navarra Blue. Sub 20k miles with pano roof, comfort & sound pack & sports exhaust. Carbon or piano black inlays (no aluminium).
Matrix and 360 degree parking cameras preferable but not a deal breaker.
Obviously FASH & excellent condition.
Thanks
Simon

Reactions: Jcbmally and NevMan
Search over. Compromise had to be made in the end, but happy overall

Search over. Compromise had to be made in the end, but happy overall

That didn’t take long…so mind sharing what you have gone for?

Reactions: Jcbmally
Very fast. Hadn't even been 24 hours !

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reactions: SiPie and NevMan
Very fast. Hadn't even been 24 hours !

Been a year leading up to settling on another colour other than Daytona... the post here was a last resort. Redline came up trumps today though :)

That didn’t take long…so mind sharing what you have gone for?
It took over a year until I realised that the compromise had to to be made....so I settled on this (69 plate, 8k.miles), comfort & sound, sports exhaust & pan roof....... but in white. Time for a change of colour anyway. Not everybody’s cup of tea but I‘ve spent a year with the S4 being an excellent stop gap whilst looking for the right spec and was loosing the will. Pick it up next Sat
A288FE54 7D9A 4BAB ADC4 2A5B141C150D
D5839500 787A 4BA5 86DF C7EBDC350D73
7A616DC3 055A 4F51 A85D 19DDD8D4B4EF

• Love
Reactions: Nitro_CR, Jcbmally, K96 and 3 others
That looks awesome!! The white and glossy black, and those wheels looks great.

Reactions: NevMan and SiPie
It took over a year until I realised that the compromise had to to be made....so I settled on this (69 plate, 8k.miles), comfort & sound, sports exhaust & pan roof....... but in white. Time for a change of colour anyway. Not everybody’s cup of tea but I‘ve spent a year with the S4 being an excellent stop gap whilst looking for the right spec and was loosing the will. Pick it up next Sat View attachment 236581View attachment 236582View attachment 236583

Thought that might be the case…a long search. Lovely car and spec mate. I do like the white with black contrast badges, mirrors etc . Enjoy, some post collection pics and thoughts would be great

Reactions: Jcbmally and SiPie
It took over a year until I realised that the compromise had to to be made....so I settled on this (69 plate, 8k.miles), comfort & sound, sports exhaust & pan roof....... but in white. Time for a change of colour anyway. Not everybody’s cup of tea but I‘ve spent a year with the S4 being an excellent stop gap whilst looking for the right spec and was loosing the will. Pick it up next Sat View attachment 236581View attachment 236582View attachment 236583
Nice spec & colour choice. Good comprise

Reactions: SiPie