B9 S4 Avant - best deals?

TMP-Audi

Reaction score
So sold Wifey's Cayenne S quicker than I expected, and i think I want an S4 Avant to replace it.

Any ideas for best in stock / preregistration deals?

Otherwise I may have to wait if I have to for my perfect spec / right deal. Coast2Coast are offering the most off currently - i.e. in the base car is List RRP£47,450 - Discounted to £39,475 , Sabing £7,975 - so approx 20% off. Any deals do better? Carwow got nowhere near this.

Tried approved used, but non with my must have items of Pan Roof, Rear Cam, Hill Hold, and folding mirrors.

Thx!

Take the coast2coast offer to a dealership...

Yup, going this afternoon as it happens, it's always better to now open discounting dealers though!

Reactions: cuke2u
Where other offers including the dealership contribution of £3150 that coast2coast. That's a heck of a contribution...

So sold Wifey's Cayenne S quicker than I expected, and i think I want an S4 Avant to replace it.

Otherwise I may have to wait if I have to for my perfect spec / right deal. Coast2Coast are offering the most off currently - i.e. in the base car is List RRP£47,450 - Discounted to £39,475 , Sabing £7,975 - so approx 20% off. Any deals do better? Carwow got nowhere near this.

Tried approved used, but non with my must have items of Pan Roof, Rear Cam, Hill Hold, and folding mirrors.

Thx!
20% is the best I've heard by a good bit. That is a cracking deal for a new S4.

Thx!
Coast2coast were the best deal by some distance when I was looking a while ago. Dealer they used was in London IIRC.

I bought the car locally in the end after asking the dealer to match the C2C quote. They ended up £300 more expensive but I thought that was worth it because I could collect the car myself.

I was going to buy nearly new but once I factored in the discounts on a brand new car it didn't make much sense, and I couldn't find the spec I wanted anyway.

Last edited:
Myself and @m4ward just ordered a new S4 Avant from Cambridge Audi and we got in the region of 16-17% off.

@TMP-Audi £47k base?!! Are you sure? The S4 avant is RRP £45k base everywhere I’ve looked.

Carwow is by far the cheapest place for S4’s since I’ve been looking.

Actually, my head maths was a tad off - now worked it out on excel - its 17% discount before options. Edited main post.

Agree, on the discounted new car can cost less, as you can get 3.2% and it seems really hard to get the spec I want. However, some of the loaded used cars (say £52k+ list, if bought well we can be had for under £40k, even with the best discount, that is still 4-5k cheaper for a few months of age.

@TMP-Audi £47k base?!! Are you sure? The S4 avant is RRP £45k base everywhere I’ve looked.

Carwow is by far the cheapest place for S4’s since I’ve been looking.

Are you thinking of the Saloon? S4 Avant from the Brochure:
Recommended OTR** 3.0 V6 TFSI quattro Petrol 354PS 8-speed tiptronic £47,450

What is the best Carwow deal you have had then?

I had a decent deal on my new order before Christmas.

It was an S4 Avant, light & vision pack, privacy glass and something else I’m forgetting.

Long and short of it was £40.7k after some crafty negotiation and a large dealer deposit contribution. I included the alloy wheel insurance. Paint protection I’m getting done by a proper detailing company, and GAP insurance was much cheaper online.

I used Audi finance for PCP (2.9%) as it was cheaper than a lease, and cheaper than a personal loan.

Last edited:
Just looked at the figures, at it was at
  • Price 47,810.00 GBP
  • ROTR 49,295.00 GB
So I was happy with my deal, I think it was a good price (18% discount ROTR vs what I paid)

I will do a new post, but three weeks ago, a 9 month old, loaded S4 (with all my essential kit) appeared on the Audi used site - list £54.5k. Mine for £36.5k, so 33% reduction, and of course I collected it that week. :icon thumright:

I did have some good in stock deals: everything ticked £58k S4 Avant, discounted to £46k (19% off) or a right spec £54.5k discounted to £45k (16k off). So if you want new, there are great deals to be had. I was happy to compromise for a much bigger discount, and availability in 2 days.

Reactions: DrEskimo
Don’t know how those figures look monthly, but I generally buy lease as I generally find it cheaper and easier to get a deal. I like to swap every 2 years.

Mine before spec and including vat was £1350 down £450 per month at 12k miles per year.

I managed to get 14% but the 3.2%APR helps swallow the pill
3.2% APR in Audi world is as good as it gets. Although pop over to BMW and you can get a M3 with 0% APR and even bigger discounts.

3.2% APR in Audi world is as good as it gets. Although pop over to BMW and you can get a M3 with 0% APR and even bigger discounts.

...yes, but I couldn’t get an estate! 2 kids, Centerpacs holidays etc mean a saloon isn’t an option

I have got that deal on my S4 Avant - coming Sept

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
This is such a timely post. I went to test drive an S4 Avant in Northampton Audi on Saturday. 5 months old, with virtual cockpit, sound pack, black pack and red callipers and was up at £41,110. Im struggling to find one with the spec that I want:

Navarra Blue
Sound and comfort pack
Black pack
Technology pack (I want Adaptive Cruise Control)

I went on carwow and have already got offers around £46k as new order with the exact spec I want.

Reactions: WarwickBoy and TameAutumn
This is such a timely post. I went to test drive an S4 Avant in Northampton Audi on Saturday. 5 months old, with virtual cockpit, sound pack, black pack and red callipers and was up at £41,110. Im struggling to find one with the spec that I want:

Navarra Blue
Sound and comfort pack
Black pack

I went on carwow and have already got offers around £46k as new order with the exact spec I want.

Well played

Navarra Blue
Sound and comfort pack
Black pack

I guess it also depends how long you want to wait. It's worth asking the dealers what stock they have rather than factory order. I had to compromise slightly on spec but I got the car quickly and it still had those packs except black pack, it had other options instead above what I'd have gone for from factory.