B9 S4 "hub lip" length?

mrobbie

Reaction score
Trying to buy spacers for my S4 Avant, and have been asked to confirm the length of the hub lip... I know the car has CB 66.6mm, but cannot find anything about the hub lip... Anyone happen to know this?

I put 12mm spacers on mine all round. Fits the arches much better without looking daft and poking out.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Daggerit
Ditto. But don't know the hub length I'm afraid. If they're made for your car then this should've been taken into account during the design already and not have to rely on you knowing off the top of your head...

Reactions: Terminator x
I'm looking at the 11mm Forge spacers (£130 ebay with bolts and locks) or a H&R 12mm rear / 10mm front kit (£165 incl bolts and locks).

The latter is looking to confirm the hub length as without confirming it they won't accept returns if they don't fit.

Odd... I think the fastest way would be to whip off your wheel and measure to be honest. :)

FYI, I ran 12mm all round and had no issues so I don't think that you need to go down to 10mm on the front unless there's a specific reason you're doing it.

Last edited:
...and the eBay seller doesn’t respond to the question “can you confirm these fit the B9 S4”.

I give up.