B9 Sportsback official pictures

Doesnt do it for me.

B8 and the facelift looks a lot better.

What happened to the front? Looks like a Mondeo or something :(

I hate the front end and the new old school looking front lights, what the hell where they thinking? Otherwise rear end and everything else looks perfect.

Same as above. Don't like the front at all...the rear is nice. In fact the SB with the dual tailpipes looks like the A7 to me....

Not liking the front at all, such a shame as the current A5 and pre facelift model are very good looking cars :disappointed:

Looks amazing. Had they released this a year earlier I'd be in one of them instead of the A4

Love the interior, like the rear end only with the pipes both sides on the red one, hate the front. Audi seem to be ruining all of the front ends on their new models which is really disappointing

Some things are good like the sweeping indicators and the new instrument display and I dare say like the A4 the ride and comfort has improved but like others have said, I don't like the front end and why oh why are manufacturers making the infotainment display look like it's been added as an afterthought instead of being built in?

Much prefer it from the back than the front. Like the Mrs.

Reactions: James.B8, DrEskimo and CHEZ
The more I see of the S5 Sportback, the more I like it.

Will wait until there is a Black Edition variant and some hefty discounts then look into replacing our current one with the new one.

Will get a shot of one in January hopefully to whet the appetite.