BAAAAD REMAP help please

& when you approached him, what was his response, is he a file jockey or real tuner?
file jockey, hahahahaha. agreed, i worry about some of these tuners - plenty on you tube i wouldnt tocuh with a barge pole

To be fair, most are fairly reliable, the chip boxes generally shouldn't be an issue, unless loaded with the wrong files, which also may be the issue for his car, I'm curious how they got it so wrong or was there an inherent fault already about to happen on the car when power was upgraded, seen that before & it wasnt the tuners fault, just bad luck a part fails through wear & tear, purely hypothetical as we dont know everything.
agreed, if a part is near end of life or has a minor issue thgat is exacebated with a more stress from more power / torque

agreed, if a part is near end of life or has a minor issue thgat is exacebated with a more stress from more power / torque
With all due respec That's not really helping the situation I'm in right now though buddy, I do appreciate everyone taking the time to read and reply I honestly do but everything is brand new anyway and the smell is still there.
Thanks

With all due respec That's not really helping the situation I'm in right now though buddy, I do appreciate everyone taking the time to read and reply I honestly do but everything is brand new anyway and the smell is still there.
Thanks
Have you still got the issue?
Why not just get it trailered up to a proper mapper and get it done

Reactions: Julian smith