baby p...x

yellowgti

Whats going to break next??...
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.fastcarcentral.co.uk
me n vic nearly cried reading about what happened to this poor baby. and tbh i think social services should be ashamed of themselves. i think its disgusting.

basically a baby (who cannot be named for legal reasons) was tortured and abused, he was on the AT RISK register with social services but they obviously didnt do their jobs properly otherwise this poor child wouldnt be dead!

heres the horrific post mortem write up... (how the hell could health visitors and social services miss some of these injuries!!)

•1. Eight broken ribs and a broken back, with another area of bleeding around the spine at neck level.

•2. Numerous bruises, cuts and abrasions, including a deep tear to his left ear lobe, which had been pulled away from his head.

•3. Severe lacerations to the top of his head, including a large gouge which could have been caused by a dog bite.

•4. Blackened finger- and toenails, with several nails missing; the middle finger of his right hand was without a nail and its tip was also missing, as if it had been sliced off.

•5. A tear to his fraenulum, the strip of skin between the middle of the upper lip and the gum, which had partially healed.

•6. One of his front teeth had also been knocked out and was found in his colon. He had swallowed it

sad.gif
sad.gif
it makes me so sad to think how some ba5tards could do this to a baby! to anyone for that matter. its damn right disgusting and i hope they cant live with the guilt of what they have done. in my opinion anybody capable of doing this to a child should be hanged and tortured! and i hope that the social workers involved in this case are ashamed of themselves and cant live with the guilt of not acting!!!

R.I.P baby P... away with the angels now in a much better place xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so what do you lot think of this?? do u think social services could have done more??

i think they could have, this baby wouldnt have suffered all this if they had done their job properly

SHOCKING! I've read bits and bobs about it on the news, but the detail in the above post is very shocking to read, hope they get what they deserve one way or another in terms of punishment and RIP baby P. :(

just terrible
the people who done this will recieve 3 meals a day and a roof over their head whilst we foot the bill...doesn't seem justice.

Horrific. It makes you wonder what kind of people there are in this world.I havent heard the whole case yet. Until i have i would always be skeptical as to how much the social services are to blame as they have a very difficult job to do. The reason i am skeptical is that the media love to jump on this and blame the gov/social services. Which is taking away from the "people" who did this

i think when word gets out in jail what they done they will get whats coming to them.i hope so anyway.

i think when word gets out in jail what they done they will get whats coming to them.i hope so anyway.

********!
Big Dangly Ones! sorry Ian but they will be protected fort knox style

i hope someone makes them suffer for what they did to that poor boy.

This is the exact reason, i think they should bring back capital punishment, simple as....they should be hanged!!!!

This is the exact reason, i think they should bring back capital punishment, simple as....they should be hanged!!!!

But that's any easy way out for them isn't it? They should suffer a little with a bit of torture from inmates in their new home... infact, they should receive the same treatment that baby p suffered one by one from the list in the first post!

Oh of course they should be made to suffer, theres no point in a straightforward game over for them.....the film SAW comes to mind, maybe they should be put through something like that!!!