Back from Ingolstadt...

OutLore

VOIP Dude
Reaction score
Arrived at a snowy airport, supposed to be picked up by taxi.... what car is it?

A big, fat A8L. Monster. What a car....

But, then I didn't get to do the Audi Factory tour or see the Audi Forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Some nice chics though..... there's something about mainland European women.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Ummm, euro babes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe... you have no idea how difficult it is to work in a call centre full of hot totty and not give in to temptation. Having said that, nor do I, the temptation is always too much /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Ummm, euro babes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe, indeed!

Euro babes, especially German ones are very nice indeed with their cute bums and sexy accents, but /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif hell, you leave the toilet seat up and your in a whole world of pain!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ummm, euro babes.

[/ QUOTE ]

but /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif hell, you leave the toilet seat up and your in a whole world of pain!

[/ QUOTE ]

You dont need to bother with the whole toilet seat thing... just ask them nicely - if pain is your thing of course!!!

[ QUOTE ]
pics please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure why you'd want pics, but here's one to get your juices flowing if this is your thing:
FIXtoiletseat.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Not really into toilet tricks mate, maybe some pics of the euro babes though.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
pics please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure why you'd want pics, but here's one to get your juices flowing if this is your thing:
FIXtoiletseat.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

PMFSL Spence....... mint..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
pics please.

[/ QUOTE ]

FIXtoiletseat.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

PMFSL Spence....... mint..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont let my ex see that, she'd go potty...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok then let me introduce you to Alena.

Alena.jpg

Actually she is Alena mark 2... but the first one wasn't quite as nice, and was a year or so ago....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Alena.jpg

Actually she is Alena mark 2... but the first one wasn't quite as nice, and was a year or so ago....

[/ QUOTE ]

Fcuking Ding-Dong! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Alena.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Fcuking Ding-Dong! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice puppies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Nice puppies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes indeed.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Any more of her?

Or her friends?

Or her sisters?

Or her mum?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol it's funny you should say that... I do have a couple of pics of a colleague of hers... but I am not sure I could post them on here..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Plus, the original pic had to be cropped cos her dress was, ahem, rather short..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jigger dah digerdy or what ever the bloke from family guy says

come on outlore, it's perfectly clear we all need cheering up, so lets have the un censored pics, I'm sure the mods won't mind...

"How you Doin" springs to mind. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure the mods won't mind...

[/ QUOTE ]

Do I get to choose when the 7/14 starts? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seriously though it was only a bit of underwear on display anyway so you're not missing much.... the rest of her however, is another story /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics,

alright alright here you go lads - the bottom half!

alenalegs.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
alright alright here you go lads - the bottom half!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol!!! something like that!!

At work at the moment, and the other pix are at home so I'll upload them tonight when I get in...

I have to tell you though it's nothing special so I hope you lot are not hoping for some soft pron..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

What a fcukin fantastic thread..... PMFSL...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Keep it comin.....

[ QUOTE ]
just to get back on track (before the proper grot pics are posted) how loong did it take to drive there? and how far away is it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I flew. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

But if you mean from Munich airport to Ing, took about 45mins. Would probably take an hour with a normal driver, but Michael Schumacher's grandad was driving so he got there quite quick....

Told you it wasnt worth the wait:

Alenafull.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Told you it wasnt worth the wait:

Alenafull.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice puppies (again) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mmmmmmmmmm virgin white panties!!! Nice! They'd look much better off i reckon though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Mmmmmmmmmm virgin white panties!!! Nice! They'd look much better off i reckon though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm definately not posting those pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[ QUOTE ]
not even for a christmas treat?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had my Xmas treat. See above. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
not even for a christmas treat?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had my Xmas treat. See above. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So what your saying is you played Santa and your sack is empty now!!! ho ho ho

[ QUOTE ]
So what your saying is you played Santa and your sack is empty now!!! ho ho ho

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

[ QUOTE ]
im spent

[/ QUOTE ]

Duuuuuuuuuude! thats out of order! thats outlores missus!!!