Back from the body shop

DieselJake

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Will upload better pictures later as unfortunately it came on a rainy day, got S4 door blades from Andy_Foz, s-line rear bumper, new mirror and the car's been colour coded all round. Now planning to speak with adamss24 about some performance upgrades, then all that's left is finally getting 'round to putting the b7 front end on.

image_1.jpg

image.jpg

Yes, looking very nice. :icon_thumright:

Looks good mate...
Cheers, will be in touch shortly.

EDIT: Should be tomorrow around 2-4ish if your reading

Thanks.

Looking fresh! Great for a Y plate.
Haha yeah she's ancient, sometimes fools people into thinking it's a private reg but to be fair with the restoration and new parts it should fool 'em.

Thats a very long wait to get your car sorted. Must now feel good.
Didn't think anyone would notice haha yeah three months without a wing mirror, I am king of putting things off which has reminded me again to call Chris.

Yes, looking very nice. :icon_thumright:
Cheers.

Last edited:
At least it's still their mate and you can fix it back on I had one of mine ripped off and had to buy a full set again .

Someone pulled it off or have the clips broke?
Pretty sure the local cat had it's way with my car again :nunu: paw prints give the beast away every time.

At least it's still their mate and you can fix it back on I had one of mine ripped off and had to buy a full set again .
Cheers, yeah is better that it's there just takes the **** that it came off so soon.

Isn't it meant to be screwed on. One on each side.
Yeah think the one screw hole grew too big (some how, seems like crap labour to me). Current solution is using a bigger self tapping screw... just hope that lasts, might pick up tiger seal tomorrow just to be sure.

dont spoil it by fitting the B7 front
and can you post a picture of the rs4 valance ?

Has to be done haha, won't happen for a while yet though currently have the B7 bumper, lights and loom just need more pieces to the puzzle.

Picture looks horrid as the flash ruins it in this dark hour but this is the valance I didn't use, also have RS4 style plastic honeycomb mesh for it (from Germany, none of that cheap chicken wire crap) and spare bumper.

image.jpg