Back in the Green Goblin and cobwebs blown out

Andy1608

Reaction score
Well its been nearly 4 weeks since i last drove my car but my foot didn't feel too bad this morning on a quick cheeky run to asda for some sausages and bacon so thought id get back out in the green goblin and blow the cobwebs out this afternoon.
Been starting it once a week and letting it run up to temp but thats its.
Felt like the first time i drove it after 4 weeks not driving and been taxi'd round by my partner in her car.
So i've got my first time smile all over again = Happy Days.

Reactions: wuta3
So am i Phil, Tash took me to the gym twice in her car and i had to put £15 petrol in it. Told her to open her own taxi rank with them kind of charges and we'd be lifted in months.

20131123 143219
Thanks. Only have a couple on my phone. Will get some more taken at some point.

Reactions: Westy, T-800, autolatry and 2 others
Good to hear your more mobile now and back driving the car. Thanks for sharing the pics with us all. Love the colour, :) x

Thanks people. Phil ill pm you my number, give me a shout if you come over. Got a hospital appointment (yes on a Saturday lol) in the morning but will be there at least 3 hours

Never seen that colour before must be very rare unless it's just me that's never seen one nice tho :)

Really like that colour! Stunning car.

That is a NICE car! But it's not good for it (engine, cat, exhaust, oil etc) to start it and let it idle. Leaving it a month without a start is fine as long as it's gently warmed up driving.

Doesnt suit the sportback non black edition, looks much better in the 3 door guise! haha

Reactions: Oggy-s3
That is a NICE car! But it's not good for it (engine, cat, exhaust, oil etc) to start it and let it idle. Leaving it a month without a start is fine as long as it's gently warmed up driving.

Really, never knew that. You learn something knew every day. Well I was gently revving it too rather than just idle alone but ill know not to do that again

Is that an offer? Ha ha

Java green was the best colour but I got so much abuse over my Flubber coloured Java Green A3 Black Edition, i sold it :-(

And now we have two Ibis White Black Editions. Flubber is always missed by many. Shame there are so many jealous ppl in this world :-(

Having said that I know two Java Green A3 owners.

I spent £800 in 8 months detailing mine and it was stunning. Google Java Green A3 Andy and click on Google images and you'll see the pics of my car.

Java green was the best colour but I got so much abuse over my Flubber coloured Java Green A3 Black Edition, i sold it :-(

And now we have two Ibis White Black Editions. Flubber is always missed by many. Shame there are so many jealous ppl in this world :-(

Having said that I know two Java Green A3 owners.

I spent £800 in 8 months detailing mine and it was stunning. Google Java Green A3 Andy and click on Google images and you'll see the pics of my car.

I'll have to have a look. Well now you know 3 owners lol.

If you miss flubber too much you can borrow mine over the weekend if you like and wish you had it back lol.

Yeah I'm introducing myself to detailing. Been and bought a pressure washer today, looks epic when it's clean but it's just impossible to keep . It that way unfortunately.

If you think green is bad Andy try white.......and mine has to be clean all the time as I have customers coming in almost on a daily basis.......its a never ending battle especially with the state of the roads up here. Farmers may as aswell just plant everything on the road as they drag that much crap onto them :busted_cop:

Amazing what a bit of digging around on the internet leads you too. Im picking this car up on thursday! Im hoping it never caused you any problems :)

What this cars for sale what a lucky guy you are if this is true

So is this the same car with the JU11 CYS plate? In which case it will have a stage 1?

So is this the same car with the JU11 CYS plate? In which case it will have a stage 1?
I think the map was removed when it was sold by Juicy but dont quote me. Also its been back to an Audi garage twice to be sold since then so id imagine even if it wasnt the original software will have been reloaded by Audi...

Don't think it's mapped at the moment, if you have a nosy through Andy's started threads, it'll give you some more insight about the car!

Amazing what a bit of digging around on the internet leads you too. Im picking this car up on thursday! Im hoping it never caused you any problems :)

Awesome. Glad someone had bought it on here. How much did you buy it for? It was back at audi York cause they bought it back off me. Is that where you got it from or another audi dealer?

But having a look at that thread will give you some ideas how to mod it not trying to make your wallet empty or anything :happy:

Message abyss, he might still have the grille and the map that came off it