Back in the Green Goblin and cobwebs blown out

So is this the same car with the JU11 CYS plate? In which case it will have a stage 1?

The map was removed, as was the RS3 grill, wheels and Milltek :(

Yeah hey should still be on it hence why it was so uncomfortable to ride in the back lol

Are the springs that bad? I thought the eibach springs were the more suited springs for the S3?

Well when your driving it's awesome but people in the back were complaining every trip, especially when I had the scum in laws in the rear lol

eibach only does front spings for s3 :lmfao:
rears are oem.

Well what ever was on the rear was getting me ear ache every time some one was in the back

yeah i know...but then again they can walk :jester:

Reactions: Andy1608
Chuffed to pieces the springs are on it still :) cannot wait to pick it up and drive the 180 miles home

It's a fab car and if you fancy a stage 1 tune and a milltek back box give me a shout, I have the shark STS and back box sitting in the office

Once ive got it i'll upload some pictures in a new thread and of my previous car. Used to be a member on corsa c uk where i had a 1.8 which i turbo'd :) missing the power at the moment as ive been driving a 1.2 corsa D and its dangerously slow!

I'm well chuffed my car is staying on the site . I hope you enjoy it. Looking forward to seeing some more pics

Just been down to audi. Cars looking nice and shiny waited to be collected