Back in the S3 club

BurgoS3

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
As some of you may know I posted a couple of months ago after the cam chain went went on my 57 S3 after 6 days of ownership. After eventually getting a full refund and spending a fair bit more I picked this up on Friday and am over the moon. I just need to put a full set of tires on, any suggestions I'm thinking good year eagle f1's a2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 176
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 165
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 174
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 157
Glad to see you've got another and you're happy with it.

Current best tyres are probably the F1's as you've mentioned,along with the ContiSport Contact 5,and Michelin Supersports.

Well I'm back on here again after a while off, mainly due to the fact that the car above got repossessed 3 weeks after I bought it. It turns out the dealer that sold it to me never paid off the stock finance on it and then proceeded to close his business down. Leaving me and the owners of four other cars with the reality of being out pocket and car less. After a lengthy/stressful and expensive process the owner of the business was tracked down and has had to sell his own personal assets to pay off the remaining finance of the vehicles. I got my car returned back to me today and can hopefully now start to enjoy it again.

I'm thinking of treating myself to a stage 1 remap to celebrate, any suggestions which company/tuner to use I'm in the Manchester area?

Well I'm back on here again after a while off, mainly due to the fact that the car above got repossessed 3 weeks after I bought it. It turns out the dealer that sold it to me never paid off the stock finance on it and then proceeded to close his business down. Leaving me and the owners of four other cars with the reality of being out pocket and car less. After a lengthy/stressful and expensive process the owner of the business was tracked down and has had to sell his own personal assets to pay off the remaining finance of the vehicles. I got my car returned back to me today and can hopefully now start to enjoy it again.

I'm thinking of treating myself to a stage 1 remap to celebrate, any suggestions which company/tuner to use I'm in the Manchester area?

That's awful to have gone through that,but I'm so glad it's had a happy ending.

You need a good Xmas present after that,and I hope you have a better year ahead.

I used Rick from unicorn motor developments to have my S3 remapped a couple of weeks ago. He is based in Stockport and really knows his stuff.