Back To The Audi Family

taylorc

A4 BE Quattro S-Tronic
Reaction score
So, after 4 and a bit years I have rejoined the Audi family....

Back in 2009 I became the proud owner of a brand spanking new Ibis white S3 S-Tronic and I was extremely happy until 2013 when unfortunately I was followed home and car jacked! After unsuccessfully attempting to fight 3 men my heart was broken when the car was ripped off my driveway, luckily I got the car back as it had a tracker but I knew that it would never feel the same so when it was returned I immediately traded it for the most boring and safe car I could think of..... a Volvo XC60 D5 R-Design!

Now after spending the last 9 months looking, contemplating and constantly changing my mind I have decided that Audi is the brand that I love (BMW and Mercedes just don't do it for me). Initially I was looking at the new Q5 but after getting quotes I was saddened to hear that it would be at least 9 months before I could take delivery so after going back to the drawing board I finally settled on a factory order A4 2.0 TDi Quattro S-Tronic Black Edition with comfort and tech pack (plus folding mirrors) in Daytona grey.
I would have gone for the A5 if it was available in the BE but the standard S-Line just doesn't cut it for me.

I have been given an estimated delivery of 30th Sept so can't wait but is this a realistic time scale (****** hope so after the 9 month Q5 tale)?

Absolutely chuffed to bits to be rejoining the Audi family......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: voorhees and cuke2u
Welcome back, you will be impressed by the Tech and Daytona grey looks awesome in the sun!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: taylorc
Welcome back great to see you not letting the ******** drag you down

Welcome back. The way time is flying past this year it will soon be September :)