Back to the fold after a long absence....

Simon

Reaction score
So many years ago I had a B5 A4 1.8t with full reiger kit, I went from that to a Nissan Skyline and have been playing in those ever since ending up with a heavily modified RWD 450bhp R33 GTR that looked like

grill.jpg

:D

then after a little too much right foot at the wrong time and place it ended up like

ouch1.jpg

:(

so this weekend I brought

audia4.jpg

06 A4 3.2fsi S Line Quattro, 54k miles and all the toys :D

sooooooooo anyone know where to buy genuine Reiger bodykits in the UK?

Simon

Shame about the R33, is that Albert Looms breakers in the background?

Not sure on the bodykit front, but what's the performance like from the 3.2fsi?

Good to see I'm not the only one that's gone from a skyline to an Audi lol, I sold mine a year ago really regret doing it as well. Shame yours ended that way it looked really nice

Had I not crashed it than I don't think I would ever have sold it, to much blood, sweat, tears and money invested in it. But Cest la vie and we are where we are, I have another one to play with as my spare car, not sure if I will go quite so far with the mods on that one though.

the 3.2 is fast and un-eventful, not 450bhp fast but fast enough, the kicker is that even with the 'big' V6 I will still save about £300 a month in fuel cost!

Gutted for you abput the R33. Did you sell all the mods?

Good choice with the Audi! :applaus:

the skyline was a cat b write off so I couldn't buy it back sadly. Picked up the car this morning, very odd to see a range of over 350 miles on a single tank of fuel!