Backdraft big turbo kit on ebay

God i so wish i had the money, id have the down pipe and cat in abeat

Yeah i know what your saying, not to sure about the quality of the mani,DP and cat, need though, so i would be a bit dubious over buying that from ebay unless i saw some evidence or feedback of it being good.

I know what your saying, can be ahit or miss with them kind of things, think their on ebay quite abit though but doesnt mean there any good.
Very cheap though considering what you get

I know, I've just bought a 8P S3 gear stick from Ebay, I asked for a buy it now price, he said £60, But i said i wanted to keep it through Ebay so he created another listing on a buy now, once i paid he texted me to say paypal have held my money till i leave positive feedback, can i do that, then he'll post it, all while the original auction was still running!

You can imagine my response, It ended in.

Oh sorry you must have missunderstood me, I'll post it now and you can leave me positive feedback when your happy with it!

think the manifold and downpipe is the same as the one HODD had made up on here might be worth reading up in this post if your interested

Yeah i followed that thread, but HODD's one was a 200 cell cat not 100 like the flabay one.

Didn't HODD end up saying don't bother with the mani as they couldn't get the flow right?

not to sure as i started to not follow the thread as i thought the product looked a bit cheap, think id rather leave my mani on as std and just do the dp and de-cat if i were to upgrade

Didnt one of these kits end up blowing a guys engine on here i seem to remember. Just before the mods pulled it, funny enough.

Didnt one of these kits end up blowing a guys engine on here i seem to remember. Just before the mods pulled it, funny enough.

This is EXACTLY why the thread should of been pulled straight away.
It was a first post herbert with no evidence to back up his problem and also his car was 12 months on from the turbo upgrade and he had only just bought it so god knows where and what it had been doing beforehand AND it was fixed so nobody could check the problem

PS It was locked not deleted
PPS If I were Backdraft I wouldn't be happy with the way it was handled

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=68667