Badges

Kelza

Staff member
Reaction score
We have created a new little option that would allow people to join groups and get badges.

If you want to try it out have a look in you options panel for Joinable groups..

Many thanks

1940507c1fdf5c67f434a4b867ae18e4.jpg

I don't have an options panel...?

Hi josedebardi go to preferences and on the left side look for join user groups :)

So on the mobile site it's rather well hidden.
Per the above screenshot, go to preferences, then hit the 'Your Account' dropdown and its at the bottom of the Settings section.

I've joined a couple of groups, but not cannot view them or see what I'm able/supposed to do with/in them. Not sure if this is a lack of obviousness/possibility in the mobile site as well?

So having logged into the non-mobile site, I can see I now have a badge - I'm guessing this is it?
Would be nice to be able to customise the badge colours to match the car... I'd have the S1 has yellow with black txt, and the RS3 as black with silver txt.

Reactions: monopole
Some people could do with a Sherriff badge:scared2:

Reactions: Bristle Hound, T-800 and Kelza
Ye haw!!!! That's a rootin, tootin idea you've got there.......

Reactions: DAYTONA 500
So having logged into the non-mobile site, I can see I now have a badge - I'm guessing this is it?
Would be nice to be able to customise the badge colours to match the car... I'd have the S1 has yellow with black txt, and the RS3 as black with silver txt.

aye, they don't do anything, just owners badges, i.e. they are just badges of ownership "OWNERSHIP", unless you got your RS3 real early :p:p:p:p

aye, they don't do anything, just owners badges, i.e. they are just badges of ownership "OWNERSHIP", unless you got your RS3 real early :p:p:p:p
I'm puzzled by this badge thing ,how can someone have a badge for a car that hasn't even been built yet.:wtf:perhaps it's like when you're young and have an imaginary friend:scared2:

Reactions: T-800
not exactly, the RS3 does already exist in 8P format remember (don't upset the bretheren :))

Ah right ok I'll play along with the lets pretend game:haha:

Reactions: T-800
My badge is the wrong colour doesn't match my Misano Red RS 3.

Darn
That means when I eventually buy the new one it'll have to be blue.

Reactions: DAYTONA 500