Banners, Flags, what have you.--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Darren, don't waste your time, ASN is not on his mind right now, when he eventually comes back to reality (when hell freezes over) or when cricket dies or I, then there may be a glimmer of hope. Otherwise, we all hold the fort and stick together. :salute:

how bowt a whip round the guys we all pool 2gether and get sum new banners fan flags (like vag owners had at gti) sum ASN bunting and maybe some audi n german flags

I'm happy to help out where I can.
We got a big fabric printer work I ask about if you want. The fabrics it prints on is to thick for flags bit it might be OK for other uses.

What do yo mean by fan flags and buntings?

Lolz bunting is too chav-tastic but good idea regarding chipping in etc...

p.s. DO NOT PRESS THE DONATE BUTTON cos that doesn't come to us, it goes straight to admins pockets (helps put the site I guess, but not us dedicated peeps).

perfect pic the fan flag is the blue one there more for each end of clubstand not like the normal flags i was flying

259855_10150226339673922_739318921_7570434_5582618_n.jpg

bunting
bunting_paper_uj.jpg
but with asn logo on to put around the border of the club stand

I'm getting them made as this thread goes on peeps, so hold your fire. Unless you want to splash out, then feel free. There will be 2 huge banners and 1 flag.

Reactions: FranA3
This is ludicrous
You're ****ing right brother.

I've never changed my mobile phone number yet; loads of the folk with beef on this thread have got it - two people have ventured to use it, but we've never got down to the brass tacks.

I was contacted over the weekend with regard to the flag/banners, and explained that I couldn't do anything as regards a final plan before Thursday (ie tomorrow).

...Unfortunately (and I don't blame the 'middleman' because they're of course under no obligation) clearly not everyone who was wondering found out.

And before anyone goes off their nuts about this being a website, and phone numbers not having to come into it, under normal cicumstances I'd agree...

...But, and I'll be embarassingly honest here, I'm only dipping my toe in here as and when I dare (with gradually increasing regularity) - much like I am with pretty much every aspect of life, because my consciousness is still pretty much absolutely ****ing frazzled.

I suppose the phone reference is quite poignant given the fact that one of the main protagonists on the thread would perhaps be the most likely to call to sort it out.

...But making an adult attempt at communication is not L1 HCS's style... Oh no, a barrage of text messages ultimately designed to inflict the maximum amount of stress/pain is the order of the day there. Head**** first, honesty never.

Expect something more useful out of me when I've calmed the **** down.

Rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.