Barbers

b2

Reaction score
Me: Good theres no Q, can i get a haircut?
Barbers: Have you booked a slot on insta...
Me: ...walks out of the shop.

These barbers are taking the biscuit with their 'online bookings' Do you want my business or you just going to watch me walk out whilst your sitting there waiting for customers who haven't turned up.

Rant over

Reactions: Terminator x, Raiden, DieselJake and 1 other person
Fortunately or unfortunately most my hair is long gone so hasn't affected my monthly once over, when I had hair having to book somewhere and go out of my way to get it done was a pain although do miss having hair as the top of my head gets sunburnt in the summer and cold in the winter haha.

Reactions: Sandra
Getting on for half a century , but still a full head of hair .

Always had short cut hair , can't stand it long .

About a month before Covid kicked off I invested in these

Hc4250 10 1

HC366 c 870x664

Down to the bone every 4/5 days , my only regret is I didn't do it decades ago .

Sir.. yes.. Sir..

Just passed a barbers with the queue out side, 3 bald men waiting.... c'mon

Reactions: b2, voorhees and Sandra
When lockdown was announced I panicked as I was due trim. I need a haircut every 4 weeks otherwise I look like Carlos Valderrama.

Bought a set of clippers for £30 and the wife does it. Not a bad job and saving money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought a set of clippers for £30 and the wife does it. Not a bad job and saving money
using Tapatalk

Plus with the money your saving you could take your wife out to dinner or new mods for the car.

Reactions: Sandra and Raiden
After many years i have found my "court barber". She cuts my hair well and we have fun conversations everytime. She even wash my hair if necessary.
Just last time i told her that haircut & chat with her was like good therapy. But much more cheaper than therapy visits, i think :)

Reactions: Alistair D
Had the same experience! Small town with 5 hairdressers/barber's. A couple of years ago I needed a cut for a funeral the next day so I walked into 3 of them all empty all saying sorry you need to book! I'm like *** look at my head how long do you think it'll take I don't mind paying the fixed price even though I basically just want a buzz cut :scared2: and it wasn't even as long as my avatar pic!
In the end bought a set of clippers and ever since the other half has cut my hair and what's even better is I don't have to tip her lol

0300006c

Personally I think I am looking good on it....

When lockdown was announced I panicked as I was due trim. I need a haircut every 4 weeks otherwise I look like Carlos Valderrama.

I feel your pain. If i wait longer than 4 weeks I look like Father Ted. I've had the clippers and done my own hair for about 40years but these days it's less hassle to find you local "Butcher of Baghdad" Every town has at least one and a tenner is usually too much.

Non of my locals allow bookings, such a pain sat waiting..... Especially for the guys wanting beard trims etc also