Bargain fog bulbs

Don't seem like they're canbus though and hope your not in a rush for them coming from Hong Kong

They are halogens. Mine were posted 3 days ago, don't matter how long they take, I'm a patient man.

Oh didn't read that part. Well then you have found a bargain haha

I've splashed the cash and bought a pair of these :hubbahubba: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321807966230

Cheapest part I've ever bought for an Audi.
Mine have been fitted today. Bargain for £1:57!!!

Wow! they work. Haven't fitted mine yet, going to do all the front end changes at the same time, just need some new Xenon bulbs, then it's a goer.

Wow! they work. Haven't fitted mine yet, going to do all the front end changes at the same time, just need some new Xenon bulbs, then it's a goer.
I couldn't believe they survived in the flimsy box all that way but work a treat. Might get some spares next!!!

Give you 3 guesses.

Well it could be that they're dimmer as they were only £1 or it could be that can you believe how bright these are considering they are only £1 lol

I always go: Before and After, but a lot of my friends do the pictures the other way round. So always worth a double check.

:sm4:Well it could be that they're dimmer as they were only £1:sm4: or it could be that can you believe how bright these are considering they are only £1 lol

I always go: Before and After, but a lot of my friends do the pictures the other way round. So always worth a double check.

Love that bit.

Well it could be that they're dimmer as they were only £1 or it could be that can you believe how bright these are considering they are only £1 lol

I thought I'd trick you and do after/before . Walked to my car tonight and look a lot better with the coming home feature. The yellow light really bugged me.

Only gone and bought 2 sets (one for spares)!! I must have money to just throw away

Think im also gonna take the risk, great spot mate! Im also doing overtime today just incase i do end up losing a whole £1.57.. Thanks again for sharing!

Well, they still work folks after one whole year. Link is defunct now but I'm sure search on Ebay will find them again.

Reactions: millsy4002
Same here, thinking my spare set will out live the car :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SootySport
Well, they still work folks after one whole year. Link is defunct now but I'm sure search on Ebay will find them again.
I bought them ages ago, at first they were fine but now the DIS says the bulbs are out when they're not.

Any cheap resistors or something I put in? Would like to keep them ideally as they're nice and white.

Sick of the DIS warning though!

can buy the resisitors pre made on ebay with the plugs on each end to fit the fog lamps , around £6 for the pair

Reactions: Dannymoto
I bought them ages ago, at first they were fine but now the DIS says the bulbs are out when they're not.

Any cheap resistors or something I put in? Would like to keep them ideally as they're nice and white.

Sick of the DIS warning though!
Why not buy a new pair of bulbs from the same source, cheaper the resistors.

DISASTER! one of my Fog bulbs is toast after 5 years and cant find any at £1.57 a pair, what am I going to do?