For Sale BBS 18’

TALBOTL

Reaction score
Afternoon Everybody

In the process of selling the car shortly, so I’m looking to get rid of the BBS and switching to OEM rims before it goes.

These came with the car and I was told they are genuine BBS alloys, they are certainly stamped correctly and have a good feel, as you can see from the pics they will need a refurb.

Two front tyres will be michelin pilot SS and PS4 these just need fitting which I can do or provide in the sale, back tyres are fine with plenty of tread left.

I’m looking for £300 for these including the tyres which I think is a good price and allows me to grab some okay OEM rims, however of course I’m also open to PX as well.

Any queries, just drop me a message.

Thanks
LT

Attachments

• DE6DC496-88C2-42E8-8031-FA7547BB8431.jpeg
    DE6DC496-88C2-42E8-8031-FA7547BB8431.jpeg
    438.3 KB · Views: 284
  • 9F8F81F8-8AA7-4054-9D8F-8C848FA6B925.jpeg
    9F8F81F8-8AA7-4054-9D8F-8C848FA6B925.jpeg
    455.5 KB · Views: 277
  • CB2FDF86-A05D-40AA-A7EC-0CAAC0287D84.jpeg
    CB2FDF86-A05D-40AA-A7EC-0CAAC0287D84.jpeg
    387.5 KB · Views: 272
  • 24A8A23C-11AE-48A9-963C-F36DD06EDA00.jpeg
    24A8A23C-11AE-48A9-963C-F36DD06EDA00.jpeg
    473.5 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
Afternoon Everybody

In the process of selling the car shortly, so I’m looking to get rid of the BBS and switching to OEM rims before it goes.

These came with the car and I was told they are genuine BBS alloys, they are certainly stamped correctly and have a good feel, as you can see from the pics they will need a refurb.

Two front tyres will be michelin pilot SS and PS4 these just need fitting which I can do or provide in the sale, back tyres are fine with plenty of tread left.

I’m looking for £300 for these including the tyres which I think is a good price and allows me to grab some okay OEM rims, however of course I’m also open to PX as well.

Thanks
LT
Hi,
What et, width etc are the wheels, whereabouts are you located?.
Thanks.

Hi,
What et, width etc are the wheels, whereabouts are you located?.
Thanks.

based in Derbyshire, in terms of sizes they are 5x112 I believe so should fit most VAG models, not sure on the ET, tyres are currently 225/40/18

Afternoon Everybody

Thanks
LT
Interested would you be willing to send via courier?

hi there, i’m interested in the wheels, i also have stock wheels i can provide to you if required

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven’t had them off the car yet, what vehicle are they going on? They’ll fit pretty much everything VAG so I’ve been told

They will physically fit a vast array of VAG cars but width and offset are crucial in determining how they will sit. Best to find out and add the info to the advert, 10 minute job to do. £300 is a decent price with good tyres though

18x8.5 et35 Is the sizing.

The car is going shortly so ideally after a set of OEM wheels to swap over or the £300 cash ASAP.

Any queries, just pop me a PM

Cheers

Last edited:
17x8.5 et35 Is the sizing.

The car is going shortly so ideally after a set of OEM wheels to swap over or the £300 cash ASAP.

Any queries, just pop me a PM

Cheers

So they’re 17” not 18” as originally posted? Or is that a typo?

I will take them off your hands if they are
18x8.5 et35
and genuine BBS

Afternoon Everybody

Thanks
LT

I will take them off your hands if they are
18x8.5 et35
and genuine BBS

I couldn’t give that guarantee I’m afraid mate, I can’t 100% confirm as they were purchased and put on the car by the previous owner.