BBS CH ON S3 8L

20vtmk3

Reaction score
Hi guys, i recently bought a set of 19" bbs ch off a friend of mine. He had them on his s3 with sbigot rings but has lost them! Does anyone on here have a set of ch's on their car and could tell me what size rings i need??? Thanks

Not tried to be honest mate, ill give them a go in the morning. Thanks

No, If the BBS`s were from Audi then they wouldnt need spigot rings lol. They probably wont be a generic size to the CH. Probably come in a few so you`re best off measuring it and then getting the right rings to match the VAG 57.1 size.

Just phoned my local Audi dealer, he said the same. Think ill have to buy some after market ones. Thanks for the quick replys guys

Google PW motorsport, they will be able to help you out!

s3_bbs_ch_19.jpg

are they BBS CH002? The spigot ring kit for those is PFS No. 09.31.293. The PFS kits come with new bolts as well (even though you dont need them) so as a result be prepared to pay ~£60 i think

Ordered a set of rings last night off Performance Alloys, should be here in a couple of days. I'll let you know how i get on. JoJo loving your car, looks identical to the one ive got on my drive! haha, how much have you lowered yours? springs or coilovers? Thanks again for the replies guys

Ordered a set of rings last night off Performance Alloys, should be here in a couple of days. I'll let you know how i get on. JoJo loving your car, looks identical to the one ive got on my drive! haha, how much have you lowered yours? springs or coilovers? Thanks again for the replies guys

That's not my car! lol

Oh, Nice car anyway. Got the plastic rings and fitted them. Didnt fit right so had to modify them a bit. They werent sitting flush on the alloy wheel so had to sand them back until they were totally flush, bit of a pain. Everythings good now though, no wheel wobble at all. There was one metal ring on the back wheel that he hadnt lost, so ill look in to it and buy some of them i think, thanks for your help guys.

Will try
Phonephotos059.jpg
to get some decent ones soon, needs a good clean!

Must admit, I always liked Jojo's wheels. So much so, I bought the car to match!

IMG_0385.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Paullie
The spigot rings seem to be ok, used it a fair bit lately and no issues. Defo lowereing next, have to see what santa brings me. Not sure wether to go shocks and springs or coilies. Only problem ive got with coilies is unless you spend a fortune all the cheaper ones seem to bounce like hell! Ill have to look into it on the threads on here and take it from there. Thanks for the replys guys

Must admit, I always liked Jojo's wheels. So much so, I bought the car to match!

IMG_0385.jpg

Wow love it!!!! That a turbo? Not up to scratch with my Porches.

Nah, C4s, Seriously considering the turbo next tho...
Turbo is easy to id, it has the same fat ****, but intakes in the rear arches... ;)

Still say the S3 drives better tho ;)