BBS CH wheels on but I dont like them

glens14a

Reaction score
Had them on for a week now and I'm not happy with the look, I know if I lower it it should look a lot better but think I need to try another style of wheel, so if anyone is interested I have them up for sale here http://audi-sport.net/classifieds/showproduct.php/product/3079/cat/500

audibright3.jpg

audibright5.jpg

It's weird... they're so similar to the BBS RX2's, which I think DO suit the A4, but the CH's just don't look quite right...

I know this is a B5, but you get the idea:
Photo027-2.jpg

Pic is of Siena's B5 2.6QS

I think the audi A4 suits a more meaty wheel/tyre rather than a thiner spoked wheel/tyre.

they dont look quiet big enough, maybe as its sitting a bit high but they look like 17"

pretty sure those are 18's.... he goes into detail when he rebuilt the car.... i'll check next time i'm on there.

If I get a chance tomorrow Ill chop it down a few mm, see if we cant make it look better.

they dont look quiet big enough, maybe as its sitting a bit high but they look like 17"

They're more than big enough, they're 8.5"x18" ET20, with 255/35x18 rubber.

I'm not really into the slammed look, I'm more into handling. Over-sized wheels and a massive ride height reduction won't aid handling.

The front will drop slightly lower once the new engine and transmission go in.

Siena: i think the comments were about the OP's car, not your B5.

18's on a B5 is plenty, but the B6 arches seem a little larger, and i think they can pull off a 19" rim

The car looks :thumbsup: lowered, if it was mine there is no way I would be selling those wheels!

Lowering kit here we come:yahoo:

yep looks the dogs bo**ocks lowered, will look even better with body coloured lower bumpers.

Tons better! Think you need to colour code the bits aswell then it'll all start to fit together. Grey lowers dont do it any justice being that colour!

Siena,

i was on about the blue b6 at the top, not yours mate.

as for the blue b6, thats alot better, cant believe the difference.
agree with j7uss, needs colour coding.