BCS Exhaust

Bob R

Reaction score
Does anyone have a price for a BCS non power valve cat back system?
I have contacted BCS but waiting for a reply.

They are really busy. Ive had one on order for almost six weeks. Nige says it will be dispatched next week so looking forward!

Got a reply today, £1207 + shipping. Omfg

Yes but it's worth every penny!

Reactions: Dobermansteve and S3Alex

Trust me....it IS worth every penny.

Nige had a custom 90mm system built for my car,and it is superb.

Reactions: Sandra
It's unachievable for me.

Quite understand.

Unfortunately no part for this car is easy in terms of price.

You may have luck looking for a used system if you're happy with that

Get what you pay for at end of the day, especially if you factor in having to repair other makes by welding and including labour cost of removing said exhaust for repair each time. Bcs is fit and forget sort of thing

I have a full miltek turbo back for sale

I was at BCS yesterday having a downpipe and sports cat fitted to my son's TTS. They did an excellent job and it transformed the sound as we still have the standard catback installed. Much more aggressive and no real need to have the catback as that may be too loud.
I have still not managed to find anyone local with a full powervalve who will take me out for a spin and so cannot comment on the full system.

I have the downpipe alone and that's good enough for me - quiet low down but blip the throttle and there's a deeper tone and really nice 'raspiness' to the sound. Full system would not be my cup of tea - big noise on a 2 litre engine, bit of a gimmick really ... but to each their own.

Love my BCS I have the power valve it scares the **** out of people in town when the valve opens.