Be gentle, new to the Audi world. Any mod suggestions much appreciated

RobW117

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Loving the atmosphere on this site, everyone seems so helpful! Just wanted to introduce everyone to my car :)
Audi A3 Sportback 2.0 TDI Black Edition (170bhp). 70k miles
Loving the drive somfar. Hoping to freshen it up a touch...
RS3 grille (arriving tomorrow)
Black sline front wing badges
AMD stage 1 remap
Lowering 20-25mm (suggestions for springs appreciated)
And finally, either looking to sort the paintwork out or vinyl wrap. Seen some lovely colours on here, again, open to comments :)
Will upload a pic shortly, hopefully tomorrow

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Glad you enjoying the forum. Look forward to the pics. For lowering the car get in touch with @DPM site sponsors. Damian will help you out there

Hi Rob,

Welcome to ASN.
Plenty of advice and help here,and if it's AMDTuning you're going to,they'll do a good job for you.
A lot of the work on my car has been done by them,and I can recommend them.

Welcome to the A3 Sportback club. Get some pics up when you can and I'm looking forward to seeing the RS3 grille fitted as it's something I really want to buy for mine.

Yup, this thread is worthless without pics!

Oh, and welcome!

Sent from a mobile device, please forgive typos :)

Reactions: Sandra
Hi everyone! Thanks for the response. Sorry for the lack of pics, work has been chaos last few days! Still managed to find time to fit the grille ;) managed to take a few pics, car will be getting a well needed clean soon!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 177
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 197
Reactions: TomL83, THQuattro, leshkin and 1 other person
That looks very tidy! Looking forward to more updates :)

Sent from a mobile device, please forgive typos :)

Reactions: RobW117
Finally some pictures of my dirty car! haha thanks for all the comments everyone :)

Few things on the to-do list:
Wheels resprayed (either RS3 black and grey or all black - opinions?)
Trip to AmD - Stage 1 remap and Eibach sport springs
Boring old service and cambelt change soon (Boooooo!!)
And last thing on the list for the next month or so is POSSIBLY a full wrap in Nardo grey, maybe gloss black roof to mix it up a bit

Attachments

• IMG_7806.JPG
    IMG_7806.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 123
  • IMG_7807.JPG
    IMG_7807.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 123
  • IMG_7808.JPG
    IMG_7808.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_7809.JPG
    IMG_7809.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 128
Yep I was really happy with my AMD stage 1 map and definitely agree with the Eibach Sportline springs, they're awesome. Unless you know someone who does it, wraps can be quite expensive (seen quotes of £2.5k) and I think nardo grey is one of the worst colours on a car but that's just my opinion ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Baka
Yep I was really happy with my AMP stage 1 map and definitely agree with the Eibach Sportline springs, they're awesome. Unless you know someone who does it, wraps can be quite expensive (seen quotes of £2.5k) and I think nardo grey is one of the worst colours on a car but that's just my opinion ;)

good to hear you remap went well. How much do the springs lower the car? don't want anything too drastic! And that's interesting you say that about the grey. I see so many audis on here that colour! but each to their own

good to hear you remap went well. How much do the springs lower the car? don't want anything too drastic! And that's interesting you say that about the grey. I see so many audis on here that colour! but each to their own

I think they will lower your Black Edition by 25mm or so. Worth speaking with Damian @ DPM.
Yeah just my opinion re nardo. I think Suzuka Grey is 1m times better, check it out:

Suzuka S3 8
Suzuka vs White TT colour comparison

Suzuka S3 3

I think they will lower your Black Edition by 25mm or so. Worth speaking with Damian @ DPM.
Yeah just my opinion re nardo. I think Suzuka Grey is 1m times better, check it out:

View attachment 99211 View attachment 99212
View attachment 99213

Them 3 pics all look completely different shades of grey Don't worry dude, not rushing into it, full wrap is a little way down the list so i'll be thinking it over and over. Thanks for the suggestion though