Beading dirty drying marks after rain

Klickflip

Quattro 4 life
Reaction score
As header says.. after it's been raining I'm getting beading shaped dirty drying marks.
It can be a bit windy in my car park with dust/ earth being either blown around from the surrounding shrub beads or just dirty rain.
Anyway as much as I admire the beading when it been raining on my car it then dries to leave horrible circular dirt marks.
And my polished / waxed car then looks worse than everyone else's which aren't waxed but theirs seem to dry more evenly :blush:

Is this just a phenomenon of beading if you have a dusty windy environment.
Or is there anything I can do or use to help the beads run off before dirt can stick to them?
Cheers!

I was going to say about if it's been raining then the water could have been seeping through the Buidling and getting limestone deposits on the car but if it's outside then could just be dirt/dust etc in the air

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Klickflip
I was going to say about if it's been raining then the water could have been seeping through the Buidling and getting limestone deposits on the car but if it's outside then could just be dirt/dust etc in the air

Thanks Fran, yes looks more to be dirt/ earth that's either settling on the beading or same but possibly caught in rain on way down if that's possible.
Also an old building has been getting demolished and crushed down for a new building site about 1/4 mile away so I think the air is much more dusty at the moment.

Just a thought as I'm new to detailing , this must be quite common if your beading evaporates in situ and doesn't run off
- Does this not do everyone's head in ?!

Yeah that is common especially when in a dusty area, rain spots are common as are water spots when washing in hot temps, I'd say it's either from the building being demolished or you have a neighbour who likes to do gardening a lot lol

523274185a1ae723b2483357f58a818c.jpg

Same thing happened to me in work yesterday

Its quite common. Some people prefer sealants which tend to sheet water off rather than bead like waxes.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Its quite common. Some people prefer sealants which tend to sheet water off rather than bead like waxes.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
Ah that's a thought .. just bought Poorboys Black hole and their Natty's wax tho . At least I'll enjoy waxing it with new stuff :)

IMG 1612