Beaulieu Simply Audi 2019. Club stand?

Do you guys ever do club stands for events like this? Looking at last years photos quite a few clubs there. Tickets on sale next month.

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-audi

Went to this years event. It was well worth the £10 as you had access to the museum and house. The event could’ve been a lot better though. Good turn out but hardly any sellers or anything else. Missed opportunity really.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you guys ever do club stands for events like this? Looking at last years photos quite a few clubs there. Tickets on sale next month.

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-audi

I’m up for this, I missed last years but in April it will be nearing on 2 years since I visited Beaulieu and it is an interesting day out, different.

Fingers crossed we can try and get a stand organised!

Reactions: NevMan
I would be up for joining a club stand, hence my original post. Who organises such things? Tickets on sale next month Im assuming the same for clubs.

I am up for this i heard it was a good show for its first year.

Me too if we can get the numbers up.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: THQuattro
This from their website

BRING THE CLUB!
Pre-booked clubs are welcome at our Simply events. Please contact the Events team at least two weeks prior to the event to reserve your space and provide us with the following information:

• Club name
  • No. of cars expected to attend (minimum 10 cars)
  • Club organiser
  • Contact number & Email for Organiser
  • Any disability requirements
Final vehicle numbers will be required two weeks prior to the event. All participants will require one ticket per person. Club Information will be emailed to Club Organisers approximately one week prior to the event.

Clubs are requested to arrive at the same time in order to allow our stewards to park your members faster. Please note that club areas will only be reserved until 10am, after this time the area will be released to other participants. Individual club members arriving after 10am are not guaranteed to be able to join their booked club area.

@Ben!

Reactions: NevMan and THQuattro
Thanks Sandra. I didn't realise it could be done as close to the day. So maybe start a list after the xmas hols see who is interested?

Reactions: NevMan
Thanks Sandra. I didn't realise it could be done as close to the day. So maybe start a list after the xmas hols see who is interested?
Hi Ben, if I get time later on I will start thread in the events section as I have another one to do for vag at the manor for next year as well. :)