Been away for a long time.

marriedblonde

Reaction score
Been a member on here for a very long time but been away for a fair while, the last time I logged in was 2011!!!

But I am back having placed an order for an S6 Saloon in december, just waiting for a delivery date.

But I have big plans for it once it arrives.

Reactions: Sandra
I think I have just seen a ghost

Reactions: Sandra and marriedblonde
Been a member on here for a very long time but been away for a fair while, the last time I logged in was 2011!!!

But I am back having placed an order for an S6 Saloon in december, just waiting for a delivery date.

But I have big plans for it once it arrives.
Welcome back James. What spec /colour you went for?

Its been a long time :) Older, fatter but not any wiser!
All words that are never mentioned here :D
Oh apart from wiser…you must be wiser as you ditched the Beemer

All words that are never mentioned here :D
Oh apart from wiser…you must be wiser as you ditched the Beemer

Err... Not quite, running a f10 5 series at the moment. But I do also have a stage 2 mk7 Golf R that is also running bilstein b16's alcon 6 pot 365mm brakes and a few other tweaks. Plus a fully restore 69 vw camper and the family cars a Merc GLE so I do have a couple of VAG cars. Sort of ;-)

But since the last time I was on here I have had a MB e class convertible, c63 coupe, mk golf R and a 5 series. But the 5 series and golf are going.

Hopefully I will be accepted back into the fold with the audi :)

Welcome back James. What spec /colour you went for?

Hi Sandra, thanks for sorting out my account :)

I've gone for a black edition saloon in black with silver leather interior, auto boot, light upgrade, mood lights and thats about it. Its got a pretty decent spec as standard.

Already got a lowering module for it, and an intake kit ready to get it remapped. Just need to decide who to get it remapped by

J.