BEFORE AND AFTER PICS , LOWERED

nick-barnes07

Reaction score
BEFORE

AFTER , 35MM ON KONI SPORTS

AND I KNOW THE CAR NEEDS CLEANING ON THE SECOND ONE ,

here is a better photo of it afte
i thought koni springs were yellow though , they sent me black springs , i bought a suspension kit , cost me £400 from awesome gti

nick-barnes07 said:
I was thirsty
:lmfao:

Looks good. I've got some Koni springs in my shed waiting to be returned to my A4, I think they are either 35mm or 40mm. The garage I brought my A4 from changed the Koni lowering springs for, what I am convinced are, A4 Allroad springs as it sits up far higher than a standard A4. The excuse was they didn't want it looking too low while sitting on the forecourt as it may have put of potential buyers (even though it's been 'touched up' by Autovogue). Fortunately they gave me the Koni springs when I bought it, I've just got to find the time to put them back on now.

Hopefully this will sort out some of the handling issues as it rolls about like a ship in a storm and jumps all over the place at the merest hint of a bump in the road (not fun when I'm used to the go-kart like handling of a lowered and stiffened Mk1 Punto Sporting).

nick-barnes07 said:

here is a better photo of it afte
i thought koni springs were yellow though , they sent me black springs , i bought a suspension kit , cost me £400 from awesome gti

Looks much better now mate, the wheels look better now youve lowered it.:thumbsup:

Is the ride much harsher?

I want to do this too but I want black springs and shocks what should I get?

Hi
Yes does look good :)
Nice one
The Koni shocks are yellow as they are the sports adjustable shocks
The springs will be a different colour from yellow
The ride height looks cracking ;)
Does the handling feel any different?
Sarah