Benskin07 in Cardiff yeterday

dickys3

Staff member
Reaction score
Going around the roundabout at 1000 MPH on 2 wheels lol.

Going around the roundabout at 1000 MPH on 2 wheels lol.

:lmfao: GUILTY!!:p:ninja::sly:

Haha was in a rush to get by the apartments by Morris, just had a call off my sister some guy blocked her in and clamped her car. Hope you liked my odd matching 16s i'm running:eyebrows:
Car looked sweet fella:wub: Could see those lovely buckets of yours aswell. Seen you last week aswell some where in Cardiff cant remember where though lol:thumbsup:

:lmfao: GUILTY!!:p:ninja::sly:

Haha was in a rush to get by the apartments by Morris, just had a call off my sister some guy blocked her in and clamped her car. Hope you liked my odd matching 16s i'm running:eyebrows:
Car looked sweet fella:wub: Could see those lovely buckets of yours aswell. Seen you last week aswell some where in Cardiff cant remember where though lol:thumbsup:

Didn't really have time to have a good look at your wheels ash, u were going too fast for that!

Where by did u see me the other week mate? Thanks for the comments on the car.

Didn't really have time to have a good look at your wheels ash, u were going too fast for that!

Where by did u see me the other week mate? Thanks for the comments on the car.

Haha. No problem fella.
I think i seen it not far from Newport Road but towards Cardiff Town Centre. Knew it was yours due to the private plate.