Best 4k TV's

ScottishA4B9

Reaction score
I'm on the look out for a good 4k TV. Having read all the reviews etc, it seems that the decent 4k tvs start at around £2k.

The LG OLED 55C7 and newely released Sony A1 OLED seem to be the best TV's according to every review I have read.

The LG has just been halved in price from £3k to £1499 in Currys. Does anybody have this TV?

I don't but i have the LG E6V which is stunning. There's a pretty good LG forum [and an OLED forum] over at avforums.com which i would recommend if you want some owners' opinions etc. most of the LG family on the forums there i'ev looked at have very very good reviews.

I've just got this screen, need to get it out the box and on the wall sometime. Was told its the best out there by a few people, brother has the E version too and he loves it.

I heard the the only difference between the C and E models is that the E has the built in sound bar and they have the same screen.

I’ve got a 55” Sony TV. The unit itself is great! Nice picture, can’t say much about the sound because I have a Sonos Playbar, and there’s a wide range of settings to play with.

The only thing that drives me nuts is the Android platform. It crashes all the time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've had a Samsung UE55KS8000 Smart 4k Ultra HD HDR 55" LED TV for a year. It has a stunning picture. Highly recommended though I guess there is a replacement model out by now.

I've recently helped purchase a Samsung QLED Q6 for my workplace. The picture is very good but nowhere near as good as my LG OLED B7V. The new LC OLED C8 is out now and is the new bench mark TV but it is £3000. You can still get the B7 now for as little as £1399.

Hard to go super wrong when you are looking for a 4k quality tv. I saw some amazing deals on amazon prime day last year which I believe is coming up. Maybe take a look there, and that way you'll see the reviews up front