Best H11 FOG LIGHT BULBS Suggestion please?

330_2_S3

Reaction score
As stated in title, Just wondering if you guys/girls have any suggestions as to what are the best resonable priced bulbs and emit the XENON type look to match the main beams?

Did a search and couldn't really find nout.

There used to be a thread on here where there was a "group buy" for different light bulbs but since the change over in appearance, I can't find it on the search :(

Cheers in advance

No one replaced these at all with better ones?

think that PIAA makes them.

no i don't have them. i actually think that fog lights are like that for reason. but i think madalex had them on his s3 (use search for pics), and it looks quite good.

Ok cheers for the info guys.... I think there needs to be thread created in the "Look her first" sticky with this sort of thing as I searched and didn't find anything :(

You won't find any normal bulbs that are the same as the xenon beam as they're obviously not xenon bulbs

Only way would be to install an aftermarket HID Xenon pack into the foglights

You won't find any normal bulbs that are the same as the xenon beam as they're obviously not xenon bulbs

Only way would be to install an aftermarket HID Xenon pack into the foglights

I wasn't after xenon beams I just wanted matching colours rather than the stained yellow look which looks off key with the xenon set up...

As S. has mentioned I think fronts fogs are meant to be off-white (different temp) to reduce the reflection and enable you see, and be seen, easier in fog. For the amount of time it is foggy in UK (especially London) I can't see the point...I mean it's not like you will be driving about with them on when it's not foggy.

As S. has mentioned I think fronts fogs are meant to be off-white (different temp) to reduce the reflection and enable you see, and be seen, easier in fog. For the amount of time it is foggy in UK (especially London) I can't see the point...I mean it's not like you will be driving about with them on when it's not foggy.

Yeah this is true, but one of the bulbs has blown and since I need to replace one might aswell do both and match up with the xenons while I'm there

gotta be carefull though because if you fit the bulbs that have a blue coating and they say they give a whiter light and its brighter, yea it will be whiter and be more of a match to that of a xenon bulbs, the lights will be rubbish, the blue tint traps in a lot of light and temperature. ur best off fitting osram night breakers, wont give you a good match but will be slightly brighter and you get better vision. the extreme white ones you get are purely for show.

the nightbreaker have a light blue tint at top and bottom of bulbs leaving a clear section in the middle, it moves the temp to about 2700k to 3000k but keeps the performance of bulbs, where these extreme white ones move the temp to like, 4500k

http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/h11-bulbs.html

Last edited: