As title

I'm looking for a intake fir my S4

I have seen
Revro
AWE
Injen
K & N
Or ITG repacement filter

Any one gog any reviews of ru any of the above intakes ?

Thanks Rob

Mmmmm done lots of looking and lots of choice just struggling to pick one !!
So i was Intrested to here first hand thourghts of others

I have the Injen one, seems ok, sounds very subtle which I like. Car will be on the rollers next week so will see what difference it has made

I have the Injen one, seems ok, sounds very subtle which I like. Car will be on the rollers next week so will see what difference it has made
Nice shall be Intrested in your results

I maybe writing out of my **** here, but isn't an intake mod only really of used along with an ECU remap which takes advantage of it?

I maybe writing out of my **** here, but isn't an intake mod only really of used along with an ECU remap which takes advantage of it?
I am wating for the simos ecu to be unlocked then it's going for the map and possibly more hence the reason I was asking about the different types on the market

OK, but in that case my comment is still valid. If the remap is going to take advantage of an aftermarket intake then it will have been developed on a car fitted with that intake. Hence the best intake to choose is that recommended by the remap supplier, on the basis that its the one they used. Using a different one may possibly not bring the same benefit. Makes sense?

OK, but in that case my comment is still valid. If the remap is going to take advantage of an aftermarket intake then it will have been developed on a car fitted with that intake. Hence the best intake to choose is that recommended by the remap supplier, on the basis that its the one they used. Using a different one may possibly not bring the same benefit. Makes sense?
Yes understand the map i am geting is going to be custom done anybway due it it being the first on theybare doing under this current ecu

But your comments are bang on in normal terms.

But your ecu will learn that there is a diffrence and adapet to the car and your driving style

The Revo intake sounds lovely (supercharger whine)

Reactions: scotty76