Best place to sell my beloved V10 RS6?

Alex_RS6

Reaction score
As the title suggests, I intend to sell my C6 RS6 and wanted to check with you guys where the best place to do that would be?

I usually just sell cars back to the dealers as a trade-in but this time I am swapping it for a company lease car, so can't do that.

Also, I hear its not particularly easy to sell cars over about 30k privately as people then need finance arranged and you get a lot of non-genuine punters who just want a free test drive in a nice car.

So does anyone have a suggestion on where would be the best place to sell. I'm not in a hurry so won't be lowering prices for a quick sale....

Many thanks,

Alex

Whats the spec?

what colour combo you got?

i just bought 1 from Audi, its the mugello blue pearl with silver seats, got a few options on there too.

i am collecting on the 28th june, i CANT wait.

Adaptive Cruise, TV, Rear Parking camera. I do have the exact spec list somewhere..

imagepng.gif

DSC00307.jpg

DSC00309.jpg

DSC00311.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

DSC00326.jpg

DSC00327.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

DSC00330.jpg

DSC00332.jpg

looks like you have the keyless entry and start, somthing i wanted but it didnt have it :(

i cant wait for mine..

Christ you must be selling a lot of light bulbs.

Enjoy your new car!

It could be busier but the lighter days slow things down :(

heres a pic off my phone after my test drive, il put some pictures up when i collect on the 28th

IMG-20120604-00140.jpg

FYI - I found the spec options list:

Metallic Mugello Blue + Silver Silk Nappa leather
20" 7-spoke wheels
Power Door Closure
TV Reception & DAB
Load Secure Kit
Advanced Key
Privacy Glass
Reversible Mat
Glass Sunroof
Headlining in Star Silver
Adaptive Cruise
Lockable Side Compartment
Electric Ajust Steering Column
Blinds
EFS
RFL as screen
Restricted to 174mph
Cobra Tracker

The BIG problem is that if I sell it - what do I replace it with?! Nothing on the market even comes close for the resale RS6 prices (for a petrol head). This decision is driving me bonkers. I have the 3 year MOT due next week and will be sitting down with Audi to discuss options. I will let you know how this goes...

Hi there, I saw you are looking to sell your RS6 - I am looking for one and was close to buying!

Can you give me any more detail or call for a chat on 07721 575799

Cheers,

Mike

As the title suggests, I intend to sell my C6 RS6 and wanted to check with you guys where the best place to do that would be?

I usually just sell cars back to the dealers as a trade-in but this time I am swapping it for a company lease car, so can't do that.

Also, I hear its not particularly easy to sell cars over about 30k privately as people then need finance arranged and you get a lot of non-genuine punters who just want a free test drive in a nice car.

So does anyone have a suggestion on where would be the best place to sell. I'm not in a hurry so won't be lowering prices for a quick sale....

Many thanks,

Alex

Wow, a nice lot of options you have there, did you have it from new then?
It was originally the Wolverhampton Audi Directors company car, but they put it on the market from new. By the time I got it one month later, it had about 1800 miles on the clock.

Last edited:
Given up trying to sell to a dealer - they were all offering laughable prices saying they didn't know how long they would have it for before they could resell it.

So trying to sell it privately now. Had to put a lot of money into the car though to get it as new as possible, plus servicing, plus road tax, plus extended warranty - which has bumped up the price :(

I may have a private buyer this weekend but if that falls through then will have to do more advertising...

i am now looking to purchase an rs6, probably at the end of this year.. is the 0-62 really that slow? 4.6 seconds for a 580bhp car does seem quite a lot slower than other vehicles available...

when you are at the helm it feels alot quicker than 4.6.

its might have 580hp but it has over 2 tonnes to pull so doing the maths is very fast for whats its doing.

get yourself a test drive in one and then you will feel that 4.6sec comes very fast, and that day to day driving you have the quickest car on the road.

And the correct answer was - wewantanycar.com

I got SO fed up detailing the car and people not showing up to look at it.

Less money than private but more money than dealers.

Looks like it'll be missed. What's the replacement going to be then?