haroon30

Reaction score
Hi
Just had my car buffed and know looking
For a good polish to finish
black Q5 2019
Any suggestions appreciated
Thanks

I use menzerna final finish and a 3m foam pad on my DA.

I sometimes use a show glaze (poorboys black hole) to get that final 5% when I’m lazy.

For my wax I like longevity so I use collinite 845, but there are better options for gloss. I’ve recently bought some chemical guys butter wet wax to try… but sold my car so not had a chance to use it yet

Last edited:
Hi
Just had my car buffed and know looking
For a good polish to finish
black Q5 2019
Any suggestions appreciated
Thanks
This may sound pedantic but do you mean wax / sealant rather than polish ? In the detailing world a polish is something abrasive used to remove defects from your paint and a wax / sealant then is applied to protect the nice shiny paint. Not being funny but you will probably get better answers using the appropriate term

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk

I use menzerna final finish and a 3m foam pad on my DA.

I sometimes use a show glaze (poorboys black hole) to get that final 5% when I’m lazy.

For my wax I like longevity so I use collinite 845, but there are better options for gloss. I’ve recently bought some chemical guys butter wet wax to try… but sold my car so not had a chance to use it yet
I'm using it for a while now but I think I can find better don't you agree ??

Yes wax/ sealant

thanks
Garage Therapy Three Ceramic Sealant is a water-based and when toped with Sigma makes a great Combo and you don't need to be a detailer to apply it. If you want ease of application and good water behaviour that lasts a month check out Sanson Care Care Boosted.

Last edited: