Best product

jbssound

Reaction score
for those who have white car what products are you using it’s my first time having white and wanted to know the must have products to make it stand out

We had two white cars and I found sealants gave a better look to them .
I am sure a member here will come soon to recommend something .
You could also try
www.detailingworld.co.uk
for advice , but be warned it is addictive and can cost £££££s but well worth it...

Reactions: Jassyo06
Infinity wax synergy lite and synergy vitality
Or infinity wax turbo6

I’ve accepted that there is only so much you can do with a white car and have tried so many things over the months. I’ve settled on the good old Autoglym Super resin polish, Collinite 845 wax and EZ Chrome High Gloss Wax. https://www.ezcarcare.co.uk/collections/spray-wax-detailers/products/chrome-high-gloss-spray-wax
I reached a point after trying more expensive options that I accepted this combo would get the best you can get out of white.
Pic on Winter 19s
00DBE3AE A6EA 4E88 BA7D 6CAE075E5E0B

Reactions: SPIKE_
I’ve had a shedload of white cars and the main thing I found is a frequent wash and maintenance is the best way to keep it looking good. A good wax/sealant is recommended as on white cars contaminants like tar and iron deposits shows up very well and is an eyesore, good wax/sealant will stop these bonding too
much.
carpro trix is excellent for tar and iron spots removal.

Reactions: SiPie
Thanks for all the tips!!
Over the past two days I did the best detail I could using what I had. The products i used was collinite 476 and super resin from auto glym it does look excellent in real life.. is collinite 845 a better product to use?
0CAC0691 D716 424B A378 0603A1CF0FDD

Reactions: AlS3BE and SiPie
I’ve accepted that there is only so much you can do with a white car and have tried so many things over the months. I’ve settled on the good old Autoglym Super resin polish, Collinite 845 wax and EZ Chrome High Gloss Wax. https://www.ezcarcare.co.uk/collections/spray-wax-detailers/products/chrome-high-gloss-spray-wax
I reached a point after trying more expensive options that I accepted this combo would get the best you can get out of white.
Pic on Winter 19s
View attachment 249559
Car looks what alloys are those?

Over the past two days I did the best detail I could using what I had. The products i used was collinite 476 and super resin from auto glym it does look excellent in real life.. is collinite 845 a better product to use? View attachment 249586
Looking good.
I’m sorry I don’t know if the 845 is a better product as haven’t tried the others from Collinite.
I’ve found Meguiars ultimate wax and turtle wax graphene paste wax to be good too. Collinite a bit longer lasting I reckon.
No expert I’m afraid and hard for me to tell, prob best to go by expert reviews.

Over the past two days I did the best detail I could using what I had. The products i used was collinite 476 and super resin from auto glym it does look excellent in real life.. is collinite 845 a better product to use? View attachment 249586
476 will last longer than 845 but 845 is easier to apply once you have the bottle up to temp as it does set. I use 476 for the bodywork and 845 to top up alloy protection as it does hold up to heat and I am also running out of Planet Polish Wheel Seal.

Sounds like your happy with that combo so why change as it does look good :icon thumright:

@jbssound - For solid white I've found Gyeon Cure is the go to product for me
Layers well & I add a coat after every wash so works for me
I haven't got as much time as I used to for this car detailing malarchy so I do keep it simples

aocBhI6l.jpg

b7HWWkgl.jpg

Reactions: SiPie and AlS3BE
Don't use any wax on it....as other have said a sealant is best.....av had 2 white cars and never will have another white is a thankless paint to detail.....wash it then go down easiest route to add gloss likes of Gyeon wet coat etc etc.....anything else yer wasting yer energy

Reactions: SiPie and 8YARWY
Don't use any wax on it....as other have said a sealant is best.....av had 2 white cars and never will have another white is a thankless paint to detail.....wash it then go down easiest route to add gloss likes of Gyeon wet coat etc etc.....anything else yer wasting yer energy

Agree. Fusso 99 C7.
c23b4893ca1285021ebe11c278d77039.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SiPie and Jassyo06
I've gave pure definition ultimate sealant a go and the finish is phenomenal so gonna stick with this for a while but I'm going to buy the other products recommeded also. I can't take a pic to do it justice

Attachments

• IMG_1134.jpeg
    IMG_1134.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 99
@jbssound - For solid white I've found Gyeon Cure is the go to product for me
Layers well & I add a coat after every wash so works for me
I haven't got as much time as I used to for this car detailing malarchy so I do keep it simples

aocBhI6l.jpg

b7HWWkgl.jpg
this looks amazing I defo will give this a go

Reactions: Bristle Hound