Best products please,what do you use for these??

Mr.Blonde

Reaction score
Hey sorry if this has been done before but i just would like your views on the best products for these things please??

Tyres
Glass
Black Plastic(bump strips etc)

Cheers

:D

Tyres = gloss it tyre spray
Glass = Just use meguires because i have 3/4 of a gallon left
Black plastic = 303

For tyres i used to use the blackfire dressing, but its reallly messy stuff(oily) The gloss it spray is superb and its watery easy on nice finish. Polished bliss used to do small sample bottles, try it.

The super resin polish? Yeah have used it and it gave great results. Before I got into detailing my paintwork was very etchy. So I used to put s layer of SRP on the car with sn applicator pad and buff it off. Found this filled up the scratches. Then I would put a layer of wax on top of that. Gave a good result. Though it was all an illusion as the scratches were still underneath! Polished with menzerna 203 since. 80% correction (I did it by hand). Collinite 476 to finish. Good protection, but not very shiny....: • (

I meant. I prefer the autoglym glass polish to the autoglym fast glass.

When polishing i use menzerna also. i use Raceglaze 55 to finish amazing stuff, if i am in a hurry its the werkstat carauba kit.

Ive heard that Boiled linseed oil is very good for lapstic bumpers etc,anyone used this?,alot of the VW boys use it.

I really looking for some good trye shine stuff that lasts long,anyone got any photos?.

Yeah I've used linseed oil before. I also use crushed bula bula hawanga leaves on my upholstery.....

Hey sorry if this has been done before but i just would like your views on the best products for these things please??

Tyres
Glass
Black Plastic(bump strips etc)

Cheers
Hi Steviet
For Tyres : Blackfire Tyre Gel. Superb
Glass : I use the QD I'm using for when I'm QD the paintwork after a wash
Black Plastic : A clean with some APC and then use a coating from a company called Bromoco. I used their satin finish on my air intakes and it lasts for literally month after month. A well worth investment.

Hi Stevie
I have quite a few detailing products. The main places I go to are Elite Car Care, Polished Bliss & Motorgeek.
I can seriously recommend a QD called Clearkote Quikshine, a superb product to QD your car with after a wash. The shine is unbelievable !!
HTH

It means Quick Detailer. Basically its a product which enhances your paintwork after a wash and also gets rid of unsightly water marks.
Many companies make them like Finish Kare, Clearkote & Pinnacle for instance.
Have a look at some of the companies above and see how many there are.
If you buy Clearkote or FK 425 you wont look back !!
HTH

Oh right,yeah ive been using megs QD mate,thanks for the info dude.

Megs qd is ok for claying, but for a nice finish after washes
try One of the ones mentioned above or red mist,werkstat
zaino can't go wrong with any off them really.

The werkstat kits are really good and great Value for money.